Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Kennedy admitted there was no plan for (what was) the biggest franchise in history , the state we are currently in all became clear.

This is exactly why I'll be glad when this trilogy is over and we can focus on decent stuff like the Mandalorian, Cassian, Obi Wan and Old Republic movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not really sure This is the right thread for a toxic fandom meltdown

Then why would you make a comment like this?

I'm going to have to ask you to back up, sir.

B6kiGw6.png

I’m not really sure This is the right thread for a toxic fandom meltdown

How does not liking the new Star Wars films automatically make him a toxic fan? He is not causing a fight, he is not calling out anyone who does like the ST, and he is not asking for heads to roll for them. Hardly a meltdown. Why can't he express his dislike for the new films in a Star Wars forum?

Do you have to just like every part of Star Wars now to be a proper constructive fan?

How does not liking the new Star Wars films automatically make him a toxic fan? He is not causing a fight, he is not calling out anyone who does like the ST, and he is not asking for heads to roll for them. Hardly a meltdown. Why can't he express his dislike for the new films in a Star Wars forum?

Do you have to just like every part of Star Wars now to be a proper constructive fan?

Well said.

Oh no, someone liking a Star Wars movie that we don’t like. Alert the police

I'm going to have to ask you to back up, sir.

B6kiGw6.png

That’s pathetic tbh. Every thread turns into people just complaining about something in Star Wars. That’s the issue, you can’t go anywhere to enjoy Star Wars or something related without someone complaining about it endlessly. Its been this way since the prequels and the special editions. Its just damn annoying.

Why has this never gone up for pre-order? Are Sideshow just happy piggy-backing off Hot Toys these days instead? Even as someone who has never bought a Sideshow figure I'd buy this. Little chance of Hot Toys making this in the next few years I'd have thought.

Oh no, someone liking a Star Wars movie that we don’t like. Alert the police

That argument goes either way based on your reaction every time someones dislikes the ST:

Oh no, someone does not like a Star Wars movie that I do like. Alert the police, they are not being a proper fan

Do you guys think this was just a prop to help sell Jabba? Like they had no intention of making it at all, but hoping people would get excited about Jabba's Palace stuff and buy in?

Do you guys think this was just a prop to help sell Jabba? Like they had no intention of making it at all, but hoping people would get excited about Jabba's Palace stuff and buy in?

What?!? Sideshow teasing a (likely) $400.00 figure to sell at $795.00 figure...

no way....:rotfl

What?!? Sideshow teasing a (likely) $400.00 figure to sell at $795.00 figure...

no way....:rotfl

$400? :rotfl Where did that come from?

I think the consensus of what the highest price this figure would be seems to be the $270 range. Luke Snowspeeder is 2-3 years ago and was $270, though an arguably more complex out fit, and is an iconic look for the saga's main hero. Lando is much less in-demand than Luke obviously.

My guess is that SSC Lando Skiff would be in the $260 range, no lower than $240 and no higher than $280. That's a LONG way to $400.

But yeah - the idea they would create the Lando figure as some kind of sales driver for Jabba is a bit silly.

Back