Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK cool. I'll keep an eye out for the next email. I did also get that email but thought it was the typical stuff they are trying to get rid of. TFA figures etc.

It was, plus the usual Threepio, R2-D2, R2-Q5, TFA stuff, and Jawas included :)
The joints on mine were pretty tight to start with, but they do loosen over time. I really don't think there'd be a way for SSC to fix the joints without redoing the mold, which I would seriously doubt they'd do.

Tightening them is pretty simple though - just strip the fig and use the superglue trick. Takes a while, but works well.

I just noticed while futzing for 20min or so that the legs on one of them became a bit more loose. I hope that they don't get all floppy-bodied like how the first versions were out of the box - or so I've read about. Still good but not as rigid as they were initially. If they continue to loosen then the super glue trick might have to be done.

Here's a quick cellphone shot with a custom Gonk by RustyJ. Still a work in progress but the basis of my future display.

IMG_E9489.jpg

Nice ! I knew there was a better use of Tarkins chair !

I was also really hoping this wasn't going to be a post about floppy joints, as I just ordered these Jawas !!

Hi dudes.
I am about to take these little fellas out of their box for the 1st time.

Can't go through 200 pages of posts.
Can any of you who have been here since the beginning, draw some sort of summary of the findinds, issues, fixes, tips, tricks, accuracy improvements and/or popular customizations for these Jawa figures?

Thanks to all of you, helpful ones!

Regards,
m.

Received one of Coco's custom stands today, love it thanks so much Coco:hi5:

IMG_9397.jpg

Hi dudes.
I am about to take these little fellas out of their box for the 1st time.

Can't go through 200 pages of posts.
Can any of you who have been here since the beginning, draw some sort of summary of the findinds, issues, fixes, tips, tricks, accuracy improvements and/or popular customizations for these Jawa figures?

Thanks to all of you, helpful ones!

Regards,
m.

Show me a picture please...

Back