Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By far their best clone to date, the weathering, the Phase II helmet and the swapping heads are just perfect. They really did a fantastic job on this figure. With Rex Phase II being revealed there aren't many TCW clones left, I think Fives will be next but after that who knows.

Clones being based on both Bodie Taylor and Temuera Morrison, i'm not too distracted by scupts differences. Assuming not all clones are exactly the same age, i can accept slight sculpt evolutions from one figure to another.

The different ages makes sense. I'm interested to see if they do an updated head sculpt for phase 2 Rex. Might be weird having the two next to each other

Appreciate the comparison shots here....

Man,the rise in quality with Wolffe is pretty striking. This is one clone I'll display without his bucket... it really looks good.
I hope Rex features a portrait in this new style …….it's really a leap forward.. …

If you take into account that Wolffe doesn't have as much of a neck as previous clones, he's not that much smaller. The change in likeness is more of an issue, not a major one to me.
View attachment 93603
View attachment 93604

Had an email from Forbidden Planet telling me that Wolffe is delayed until the end of March now, Considering I placed the pre order in early April 2013 it will have virtually been a year!

100199_press03.jpg

I am being very picky with my SW collection but this figure definitely makes the grade.. just got to wait for the UK delivery! :impatient:

Here's Wolffe with a 41st Elite Trooper....

...Sideshow has come such a long way in the detailing, it's almost like the Elite Trooper is unfinished in comparison....

Great pic jedibear, change the background to a scene from the movie and you'd think your looking at a movie still. Plo koon is a figure I bought recently and I'm very pleased with him. He'll be in some pictures I'll post in the next week or so.

More great pics Jedibear, I love your choice of backgrounds. My Wolffe doesn't get here until mid March so I have to live through pictures for the moment.

Got mine! He's amazing! Sideshow has really stepped up their game lately, their 2014 offerings have been a hair's breath below Hot Toys. Wolffe's portrait sculpt is absurdly good a solid move in the right direction for SSC.

One thing to look out for, the antenna on his left shoulder is SUPER DELICATE. I'm very careful with my figures, I also knew to be weary of the antenna and I still somehow snapped mine. It didn't snap off completely, but it'd definitely broken for sure, so don't even look at that antenna too hard or it'll break under the weight of your stare.

Keep your super glue handy!

So i picked up com wolffe yesterday....dayam, it's damned nice.

The SW/clones bug bit me in a bad way, and I want more. Gonna pick up a shiny or two along with some veterans. And hopefully down the line, make a diorama.

Seeing all the pics and comments, it's hard having to wait until March. Oh well, kind of a little bday present to myself I guess. Waiting sux! :mad:

I've been trying to decide if I should get this figure for awhile. I don't have any clone figures at all. The only trooper figures I have are the Shadow Utapau and Blackhole Stormtroopers, but there's something about this figure that has my interest. I may have to use February's coupon on him.

Back