Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no more 3po exclusives? Seen alot of orders cancelled but no more offered. I got the Marty exclusive after the want on sale officially with a second chance type thing ....winder if they will do that again?

should I email?
I bet one will pop up by release if you get on the waitlist. My exclusive for the Scout Trooper converted within a week and that was right before they started processing payments.

I think they made 3,000 Jabbas and only 1,000 thrones if memory serves.

That makes sense in a way but I saw this checklist (out of date and not sure it is 100% accurate):

Sideshow 1:6 Scale Checklist

They claim there were 4000 Jabba's and 4200 thrones.

I still want one. If Jabba were a bit more articulated then I could put him in some other poses but since he is roto-cast, he is pretty much just in the throne position. Still love him though. He is fittingly gigantic.

Just check the archive listing at Sideshow. They would never make more thrones than Jabba's.

4200 thrones.
4000 Regular Jabba's.
Undisclosed amount of Inclusive Jabba's (with the toasting cup.)

Wow, how many of us remember the INCLUSIVE days. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Gents , couldnt find it at first....this is my families xmas present to me! No reward points on a waitlist order?

You do when the order goes live. I got on 5 days ago, it converted 2 days after that, so you're good man! Don't worry!

Just check the archive listing at Sideshow. They would never make more thrones than Jabba's.

4200 thrones.
4000 Regular Jabba's.
Undisclosed amount of Inclusive Jabba's (with the toasting cup.)

Wow, how many of us remember the INCLUSIVE days. :)

I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off. Seems they likely made round-about the same amount of Jabbas and thrones if you include the Inclusive... maybe a little more than 200 Jabba in the end.

I bet a lot of those thrones were broken in transport... or by angry wives later.

Can't use reward points, though, right?
Yeah you can't use rewards points or coupons on waitlist items. I think its sort of dumb that you can't apply one or the other even after your reservation converts. I get that customer service would probably have to handle it but it seems dumb that you can't use either once you have a live order.

So is it a waste of time at this point to get on the waitlist for the exclusive? I don't want to sit on the waitlist for the exclusive and miss out on the regular edition if it sells out and my waitlist for the exclusive never converts.

So is it a waste of time at this point to get on the waitlist for the exclusive?

No, you might still get a conversion when the figure starts to ship and people cancel before payment. You also won't miss the regular if you have to get that one, Sideshow will make sure there are enough figures to keep selling through the holidays at the very least. R2 has been shipping for a long time and is still available too after all.

Last edited:
So is it a waste of time at this point to get on the waitlist for the exclusive? I don't want to sit on the waitlist for the exclusive and miss out on the regular edition if it sells out and my waitlist for the exclusive never converts.

Go for it. I recently did and it converted within a week or two. :blissy

No, you might still get a conversion when the figure starts to ship and people cancel before payment. You also won't miss the exclusive, Sideshow will make sure there are enough figures to keep selling through the holidays at the very least. R2 has been shipping for a long time and is still available too after all.

Go for it. I recently did and it converted within a week or two. :blissy

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm on the waitlist now with my fingers crossed.

So, I am curious though about how people would rank other 1/6 options for C3P0? I've had a 12" Hasbo standing in for something better for a long time and I know there have been a few pretty good options that have come out since then that I missed. I'd love to hear what people like, what people think the best value is with this one and what's available after market, and see any comparison shots of various 3p0's (minus SSC right now because no one has it yet) if people have comparison pics to share. In the meantime, I'll hope my waitlist converts and this figure turns out to be a good version of the character for the money.

^^If you can get a Tamashii 3PO for a good price (~$275) I think it's well worth it. I still have the SS 3PO on order as I like the shredded shoulder and it looks really nice to me as well, and wouldn't mind checking it out in hand.

One correction to what I posted before... I meant to write "you won't miss the REGULAR" not the exclusive. I just corrected the original post.

Back