Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160112_115845.jpg
I shall call him... Mini-C.

So, how's the metallic finish? Is it actually chromed, or is it shiny paint like the Indy Ark that Sideshow did?

Thanks for the pics, BTW!

The pistons and fingers don't seem overly delicate. In one of the pictures I'm going to upload I have the fingers and arms extended to their limit. As long as you don't try and force the arms any further you shouldn't have a problem.

I don't have the Sideshow Ark so I can't compare. But I'm thinking this is shiny paint, not chromed.

Pictures with the lights on shortly.

Congrats MJ! :bow

Things are back to normal -- you getting things first. Damn! I have no trouble with my HT orders.... but boy, Sideshow.... 'nother story. They're trying to find my box -- no one knows where it is now. But they do know where my money is. :slap

GREAT pictures! Thanks for taking the time. I was hoping the "metal" finish would be a little warmer color, looks darker and very brassy in the pics. Is that how it is in hand? Can you take a picture in outside lighting (if that would make a difference)?

Really nice pictures, MJ. Thank you for taking those. The sculpt looks pretty good to me. The main thing that stops me from getting this is the finish, I prefer a 3PO that looks shiny and metallic (which is ironic considering that the movie prop was made from plastic).

If/ when they do a TC-14 or K-3PO I'll be very, very tempted because it is a great sculpt. I'm looking forward to seeing comparison photos with the Tamashii, which I just got yesterday (and which is jaw-droopingly wonderful).

Back