Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um so... Phasma looks awesome. The finish looks fantastic for being painted.

Anyone here think that Hot Toys may be able to pull off a better C-3p0 using the same paint techniques?

I'm comparing pre-production preview photos of both so it's a fairly apples-to-apples look at them.

We all are hoping but I am not buying until he is out and other people have him in hand. Not getting Jango'd twice at these prices.

I really hope he comes out cool as I definitely need him in my collection and have not thought about going down the Tama route yet.

Just got the new updated pics on Facebook!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447679820.163116.jpg
Made you look!

I did cancel this one. I have the Tamashi. HT's will eventually make this and R2. I will replace the sideshow R2 if a better one is made

Late to the party... I just read "delayed till Dec 5th." :/

Sideshow really tests a person's loyalty... One lump sum payment for 3PO or my kids' happy faces Christmas morning?
I'll use the naughty list excuse on them, there'll be other Christmases. ;)

My final payment was supposed to be the 5th but now I just received an email saying this won't be available until sometime in Dec to possibly Jan.

They told me they're working hard on my hand crafted item and that they expect it in their warehouse between December and January. I'm keeping my order until I see in hand pictures. I haven't found a Tamashii version of the character yet and probably will hold off looking for one unless I find a good deal.

Weird - I must be on Sideshow's good side or something. In addition to the notice, they sent me an actual pic of the person working on my hand crafted item.:dunno

elves.jpg

Back