• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1:1 T-800 Arnold Bust -Factory Sealed/New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.

Haha! That's GREAT! :D
Here's a bump!

Since I am feeling friendly.... $950 shipped within the states! Tonight only!! First come first served. :D

buyer pays Paypal fees unless paying with a Money order or cashiers check.

Here's a little bump for ya!

Rory, had I not just made a MAJOR haul I'd be jumping on this. Good luck in the sale!!! :D

One LAST bump before EBAY! A lot of interest has been shown so don't regret it when this bust is gone. I always get a few PM's a couple of weeks or months after an item is sold... always asking "Is this still available, if so I WILL take it!!" Then I always have to respond "Sorry, long gone my friend. Now they are selling for way more than I sold it for... I should have waited to sell it." :lol

:rock

Back