Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski why don't you cancel your flex and get one off the bay? You would still be a couple of hundred better off even after the cancellation fee.

Ski why don't you cancel your flex and get one off the bay? You would still be a couple of hundred better off even after the cancellation fee.

No biggy man, I'm not really concerned about the $$$, you win some you lose some, I'm just happy to have a HULK 1:1 piece.

Hope it shows up great for you man and youre happy with it. I wish I could see this in person so I could make up my mind!

That sucks. Besides the paint what did you think of the bust?

The bust itself is really light (the carnage/venom comiquette is heavier than this bust). I'm actually happy with the sculpt although I think it could have been bigger, I mean, he is the Hulk afterall. His teeth aren't as white as some people may think. His teeth, gums and bottom lip is a bit too glossy for my taste. The name plate could have been done much better with more details on the "bricks".

What disappoints me the most is the shade of green. Its too light, IMO (similar to the green on Bowen's Planet Hulk). I wish it was a darker green like the Hulk PF o LSB.

The art box is excellent though!!!! Overall, I give it a B.

I just received the Hulk Bust today. And now he is going back to SS. Found some paint flaking on the right side of the bust......

The bust itself is really light (the carnage/venom comiquette is heavier than this bust). I'm actually happy with the sculpt although I think it could have been bigger, I mean, he is the Hulk afterall. His teeth aren't as white as some people may think. His teeth, gums and bottom lip is a bit too glossy for my taste. The name plate could have been done much better with more details on the "bricks".

What disappoints me the most is the shade of green. Its too light, IMO (similar to the green on Bowen's Planet Hulk). I wish it was a darker green like the Hulk PF o LSB.

Oh nooooo!! blah, I'll still see if I can get it at half price.

Hope it shows up great for you man and youre happy with it. I wish I could see this in person so I could make up my mind!

Thanks man, I'll know for sure tomorrow! :rock

If that's the case on the teeth I'm thinking of painting them a pearl/off white color with some grime on the edges and then finish with a flat arcylic.

I thought about the color scheme as well as I don't like the light green shade and was going to repaint it to match the PF's forest green style color scheme.

Also add the redness or a red wash under the eyes and along the bags of the eyes.

Those are the plans so far without seeing it in person.

If that's the case on the teeth I'm thinking of painting them a pearl/off white color with some grime on the edges and then finish with a flat arcylic.

I thought about the color scheme as well as I don't like the light green shade and was going to repaint it to match the PF's forest green style color scheme.

Also add the redness or a red wash under the eyes and along the bags of the eyes.

Those are the plans so far without seeing it in person.

Make sure to post pics when you're done!:rock

Btw, if you're going to do all that, you might want to redo the tips of his hair on his forehead. It looks like it was painted and not sculpted. It looks too cartoony for me. And he doesn't have any sideburns.....:rotfl

You'll find out once you have the bust in hand.

Make sure to post pics when you're done!:rock

Btw, if you're going to do all that, you might want to redo the tips of his hair on his forehead. It looks like it was painted and not sculpted. It looks too cartoony for me. And he doesn't have any sideburns.....:rotfl

You'll find out once you have the bust in hand.

Anything that I find without detail I'll go with a make over.

As for pics, only the tru fans will see those, PM whenever it's time.

I don't want to hear all the _____ing about you shouldn't have to do that to this piece for the $$$ you spend bull____, it's my HULK I'll do what I like, for what I like, for MY collection.

Last edited:
your a mean one..........Mr. Grinch

grinch.jpg

Funny first 1.8 billion (that's Billion with a B) times it's been mentioned....

I don't want to hear all the _____ing about you shouldn't have to do that to this piece for the $$$ you spend bull____, it's my HULK I'll do what I like, for what I like, for MY collection.

Now that is just crazy talk ;)

I did a little bit of work on mine and i like it. not sideshows best work for sure but for us hulk fans we have to have it..

Back