Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand. everyone is getting theirs. I got a notice mine was delayed another month. does being on a payment plan bump you to the end of line? I have 1 payment left and have had 1 payment left for months on end. why are they delaying mine?

I don't understand. everyone is getting theirs. I got a notice mine was delayed another month. does being on a payment plan bump you to the end of line? I have 1 payment left and have had 1 payment left for months on end. why are they delaying mine?

Your not on your own. I'm in exactly the same situation.

Has anyone else recieved theirs? Im curious as to why sideshow shipped some and then halted the rest. Being here in Australia means I probably wont be getting it for another 2-3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they didn’t reshoot it with that Deak guy.

I don’t know if he’s a nice guy or not, but he’s certainly not who I would use to promote anything.

I’ve tried to watch a few of his Hot Toys videos and honestly I can’t get past the first few minutes.

Weird that they have plugged all the electronics in but didn't turn them on to show the effects.

Cant wait for this. Found some more pics on instagram/facebook! Its only making me more keen!

261810630c301c1cad85f0ec1a35345b.jpg
834c45c8b66b0367ad70230bf9d3f0d9.jpg

f41d015ecc7b2402ac4507f6d547c68d.jpg
45bf02043f69e5a0824f45c974707854.jpg

I feel like it's just me because I haven't seen anyone else mention it but I think his helmet is too close to the torso. Or just something is up :| Seems really weird on many angles. Which is a shame as I really want to like this as it's overall not bad (which isn't that common for SS and Star Wars) and there aren't really a lot of other options I know about for a well done fett bust. Does anyone who has it can maybe comment on that bit? Or if it's possible to raise his helmet a little bit or something by putting something underneath it?

Anyone else notice sideshow took down the video of Susan doing the unboxing......... hahahaha what the hell

Back