Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick shot of # 65...bring on the cape!

DSC09812.jpg

looks exactly like my set-up..its obvious shredder needs a cape with wiring...as you can see from the tmnt bandanas,its windy night at the rooftops..im ready to buy this custom cape as soon as its made.

List updated:

1. Something Sexy
2. Mr.Zero
3. spazzy
4. Vic Veins
5. jay
6. Tesio

1. Something Sexy
2. Mr.Zero
3. spazzy
4. Vic Veins
5. jay
6. Tesio
7. ed-209
8. ThomasMak0524

1. Something Sexy
2. Mr.Zero
3. spazzy
4. Vic Veins
5. jay
6. Tesio
7. ed-209
8. ThomasMak0524
9. Mqhuynh

Just to give you guys a heads up, she picked up a perfect purple for the cape, but has been working on the Darth Talon cloak prototype. Our 2 year old has a nasty cold which triggers his asthma attacks so she hasn't done much the last few days. I think giving him albuterol treatments every four hours has worn down. Sorry I don't have more info, but I am just the message boy. :(

Once she gets a prototype made, we will mail it to Sexy for approval/recommendations. I will try to get the fabric out and post a picture.

So you guys came to an agreement that you want it all purple, correct?

that makes 2 of us.

yes mr.zero ....shredder is missing that presence when displayed next to tmnt...its bc he missing that freaking cape.. cape= power..companies wouldnt make a batman & superman without a cape..seriously shredder exclusive should of been a cape.

1. Something Sexy
2. Mr.Zero
3. spazzy
4. Vic Veins
5. jay
6. Tesio
7. ed-209
8. ThomasMak0524
9. Mqhuynh
10. Slp bishop

Kibishii do you want me to start a thread just for the cape to make it easier on the updates?

Back