Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Owning a car in the states is so cheap that i can only dream of as car prices where i'm at cost 2-3 times of what you have to pay in the states.

Also you get many choices due to the popularity of owning sports cars.

Owning a car in the states is so cheap that i can only dream of as car prices where i'm at cost 2-3 times of what you have to pay in the states.

Also you get many choices due to the popularity of owning sports cars.

I wouldn't say it's cheap necessarily, and there are plenty of cars that never make it to American shores.

Where exactly are you located?

I have been behind the wheel of some big powerful engines. They are fast and fun as hell. This is just different. I really can't explain it.

Congrats on the car! It's very nice.

It's sometimes more fun to drive slow cars fast, than fast cars slow. I love the Miata for that reason as well. Have you joined the ft86club.com forums yet?

Here's someone else's pic of my car:

m7e1w1.jpg

The trunk is pretty deep so I can go toy shopping in it:

nqbg6.jpg

Other cars:

2z4xnhw.jpg

In a Country where you can't even find a decent sports car with manual tranny and a 20 yo Supra still yelling for USD$25k & you can get a imported used car at the price of when it was new.

Do you believe there isn't any manual BMW or Mercedes that's post year 2000?

Only sporty new cars with manual trannies are Megane RS, FT-86, WRX Sti, CR-Z & MPS. And FT-86 cost like $80,000. :mad:

I wouldn't say it's cheap necessarily, and there are plenty of cars that never make it to American shores.

Where exactly are you located?

Oh and literally I just found out my wife hit a mail box in our new Escape. I was going to wipe her car down and found the damage to the mirror. I just had to laugh. :lol:slap

Back