Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the Origins sculpt today and Eleven newest sculpt destroys the first origins HT Wolverine version by a mile.

Thanks bub. Lol. It's actually a custom i put together. It's a spare Stelth suit Cap body I had laying around with the chest piece removed. Then I just cut off the top portion of a Wolverine Body that i had laying around as well. N did a few cuts here and there to make it fit on the Cap body. I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. Looks a lot better in person.

Hehe no prob bub. Thanks for the info on your customization, was curious. I bet it looks real good in person, it already looks fantastic in those pictures!

I cant tell if my sculpt is cross eyed or not. Have you tried taking pics of your sculpt in similar lighting other people have taken their sculpts in? You said you didnt mind if it was, so i guess you dont really have to take any more pics. Are you waiting for a clothes set for you figure?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Was browsing for a black and white suit, but I haven't read of any that fit a worldbox at012 body. So as is, I'm ok with it.

Was browsing for a black and white suit, but I haven't read of any that fit a worldbox at012 body. So as is, I'm ok with it.
Not sure. Try asking on the Logan speculation thread. I remember it was the user (with the id Terminated...) who got a suit onto the Worldbox body you are talking about. Try asking him. This is his photo
061ccb1ab9691e5b355a8297a077a8ab.jpg

Not sure. Try asking on the Logan speculation thread. I remember it was the user (with the id Terminated...) who got a suit onto the Worldbox body you are talking about. Try asking him. This is his photo
061ccb1ab9691e5b355a8297a077a8ab.jpg

Big thanks!!

Received the Origins sculpt today and Eleven newest sculpt destroys the first origins HT Wolverine version by a mile.

I just order one of these and it's on it's way so hopefully I will get it in a week or so. I bought to swap with the head on my Lasts Stand Wolverine, but now I am really tempted to try my first custom and use it to create a custom "origins" Wolverine. It looks like the "origins' clothes are easy enough to pick up, but the question is what body works or is best for those clothes?

So if I have this right the Origins body is like the True Type TTM19? Is that right? I am assuming that body is what the clothes, even the bootleg version, were designed for and hang really well on. I looked at those and wondered if I have to worry about skin tone match with claw hands I might pick up. Also a lot of the claw hands have "hair" sculpted into the back of the hands and it would be nice to have the sculpted "hair" go up the arms. Is the the official "The Wolverine" body the same as the origins body? Maybe I could use that if it is?

I also see some people are using a world box body but not sure if it has the sculpted hair on the arms and how the clothes fit on it

and some are using the Gangohood muscle body which is a bit bigger and looks good when just in the t shirt, but after you put another shirt and "origins" bootleg jacket over it will the clothes hang right? Also no "hairy" for arms. And again I am not sure how either of these bodies batch the skin tone of claw hands I might be able to pic up.

So, what say you? What body do people recommend for an Origins custom bash?

Is the Eleven Logan sculpt the best one? Or do you think there's a better one out there like Burning Soul?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This looks really good Cap'n!

How did you get the inside of the jacket lapels/middle area to lay flat and close to the body? If I remember correctly you glued the jacket and watered it down as well? I used a clothes steamer on mine but that area still flares out.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone is looking for the Origins jacket, shirt and belt (with buckle), I've got a spare knockoff set available. PM me.

Back