show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic of ideas of paint apps P1070003.JPG

Anyone looking for old west Sheriffs Badge, I've got good news for you. I've contacted Chris at Corrose Designs about printing up some on his 3d printer for my Deadwood Seth Bullock figure. He has agreed if I can get enough people interested.

This is the prototype:

Deadwood sherrifs badge.jpg

Got to the Interest Thread and sign up if this something you might want.

Thank you,
Old Grandpa

Last edited:
An update on the Sheriffs Badge project. Its a go. Chris at Corrose Designs is printing up both Old West Sheriffs and Marshals Badges at $15.00 each plus $3.50 shipping.

Old Grandpa

thought that as there are no decent spurs or indeed ANY western spurs around on ebay etc. that people would need these....

I am starting to get back into 1:6 scale western figures. Man, there are a few options now! Cool to see a Ringo may come through and maybe a Cullen Bohannon! Very cool indeed! Anyone made any custom figures since July of last year?

Just completed my 2nd Lone Ranger Movie Figure to add to my Hot Toys Tonto. I first completed a custom bash Lone Ranger then went to work on the Red Harrington Character from the movie. I have not decided whether I will make any additional character figures yet. Time will tell.

DSCN4206.JPG

redharrington3.jpg

Just watched this movie on Netflix. Thought it was real good and would make a great custom.

It has optional English Audio if you don't like Subtitles.

those john marstons are awesome i have a marston headsculpt but no idea where to get the clothes and stuff from that are accurate. where did u guys get yours :)? are they custom made? :)

Back