show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little Red Dead Redemption fun.

Note: This was my very first attempt at making a top hat so please forgive it's crudeness:confused:

rdr-02_zps9070b57e.jpg

rdr-03_zpsff252b12.jpg

rdr-04_zps7ee19b8f.jpg

rdr-01_zps7b78fbd2.jpg

It's still only a work in progress but here is my Blondie so far:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm still working on a few more.
Col. Mortimer is just waiting on a gunbelt, Tuco needs his gun, trousers and boots, Indio is waiting for a shirt and holster. I will get round to starting Angel Eyes and Ramon Rojo soon.

Last edited:
I'm still working on a few more.
Col. Mortimer is just waiting on a gunbelt, Tuco needs his gun, trousers and boots, Indio is waiting for a shirt and holster. I will get round to starting Angel Eyes and Ramon Rojo soon.

What heads are you using in your customs?

hey lookin good yanouli
Thanks George
What heads are you using in your customs?
For Blondie, Mortimer, Angel Eyes and Tuco i'm using the sculpts by Lonnie Hale of H2. They come hatted or unhatted.
You will need to email him for the details as they aren't on the site.

For Ramon ( fistfull of dollars ) and Indio ( a few dollars more ) i'm using the Indio sculpt from peter the painter, with slightly different paint jobs, both characters were played by the same actor.
He has also sculpted Blondie, Tuco, Angel Eyes/Mortimer, Ninio and Wild Juan the Hunchback.

Last edited:
Thanks George

For Blondie, Mortimer, Angel Eyes and Tuco i'm using the sculpts by Lonnie Hale of H2. They come hatted or unhatted.
You will need to email him for the details as they aren't on the site.

For Ramon ( fistfull of dollars ) and Indio ( a few dollars more ) i'm using the Indio sculpt from peter the painter, with slightly different paint jobs, both characters were played by the same actor.
He has also sculpted Blondie, Tuco, Angel Eyes/Mortimer, Ninio and Wild Juan the Hunchback.

Thanks mate! I would like to see Indio kitbash. I only have looked the headsculpt from Peter, but I can not wait to see it complete. :)

Greetings:

I just recieved this sneak peek of my upcoming Western/Civil War headsculpts.

Eric

395624_10151567898539035_1497306855_n.jpg

This looks awesome! I am down for getting one. Also, I am trying to get a Landon Rickets sculpt made from Red Dead Redemption, any chance you might be able to make that as a western sculpt? It would double nicely for many western bashes.

Here's my Marston.

Nice clear shots taken by Seb:

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

Not so great shots taken by me :eek:

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

This is nothing more than me playing with my toys, going through the spares box, swapping stuff around and all that.
I also recently acquired a DiD Steiner nude, with no true purpose other than I wanted him. So this is also an excuse to show him off :)

guns-01_zps2450b7f4.jpg

guns-02_zps53545b9a.jpg

guns-03_zps67fac667.jpg

guns-04_zps782b9901.jpg

Back