Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man :duff

I bought one of those magnifying glass headsets today... really makes things like an eyeball easier to do.

I know exactly what you mean. I bought one of those not too long ago too right before I did the repaint on the SS Remake Leatherface. My paint work on the small detailed area came out so much better because of that magnifying glass headset. So once again great job!!

I haven't been able to get a decent new Ash sculpt (despite looking a lot for both that and a harness) and I kept visiting this thread looking at all the awesome. And then I decided I would make do with what I have.

My SS AoD Ash got disassembled long ago, but I always kept the parts around. So I dug into my parts box, and found his stuff. I put him back together with a couple changes-quick splash of paint to give him some color (which you can't see in the photos, but it's an improvement), new shirt, stolen from Jason X, a repainted Mace Windu hand. He's a WIP, but I already like him much better.

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1687.jpg

DSCN1705.jpg

Great repaint!:clap

The stock paint was so pasty I don't know what SSC problems was. The S-Mart version came out ok in paint department so no excuses SSC!:rotfl

First time posting pictures of my own figures. Cheryl and evil ash where early work so please be gentle. I'm still proud of my Henrietta I made myself. If I do get positive feedback I may post more pictures if requested.
8106896190_10fa17f1f6.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
The body for Henrietta is all apoxie sculpt over a true type. I removed bottom of legs and sculpted new feet to make her shorter then other figures.

I believe I FINALLY scored a Beto Ash sculpt for a really fair price. :rock :rock

And those customs above are how horror customizers get started! Maybe in a few years we'll see a v.2 Henrietta that blows our wigs back. :rock Really good for what it is evildeadmike! Keep it up.

I believe I FINALLY scored a Beto Ash sculpt for a really fair price. :rock :rock

And those customs above are how horror customizers get started! Maybe in a few years we'll see a v.2 Henrietta that blows our wigs back. :rock Really good for what it is evildeadmike! Keep it up.

Thanks a lot man your words are very encouraging. This hobby is a work in progress. Practice makes perfect and I learn new things every day. Especially which materials to use.

Love those Evil Dead 2 customs-they don't look bad at all. Their style looks 80's horror appropriate.

AAAHHHHGGHHH Beto Ash sculpt = mine :panic::panic::panic:

Pete, how are them clothes coming along?

Nice, can’t wait to see what you are doing with it. They are worth there weight in gold not so you were lucky to get a head :lol

Still waiting for a prototype from the seamstress :gah: might need to look for another one if she takes to long.

Off of a board member. Posted in the WTB section and he hit me up! Ash is officially in the mail today! AARRGGH!! Awesome!

Pete, put me down for x2 full sets on the Ash clothing. IF it happens. :lol I really hope it happens. I'm kind of depending on it. Beto Hero Ash and Deadite Ash don't fulfill their true potential without proper clothing.

Back