Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I forgot to post this here... but I revisited my Evil Ed sculpt and removed the hair and added real hair.

I still plan to do a bit of work on the paint, but you get the idea:

eviledp_zps554e6d13.jpg

Nice work looks good.

Here is my custom sideshow chainsaw basically a highly modified sideshow version using real wood and metal with a lot of weathering.
I made the blade a tad shorter because it is too long for my liking but I'm doing one for my buddy with the longer blade.

Cheers buddy m wasn't sure weather to do blood spatter but some time less is more and there is a lot going on anyway so it may make it look like a mess:hi5:

I think less is better on this... blood is a good idea on a stock Sideshow one to hide how soft the detail is. But on something this nice I think just dirty and greasy is better looking.

Hi there guys I have 2 ash sculpts for sale I sold them both but the seller sent them back after 6 weeks as he said they weren't quite fitting into his collection, so here I am again offering them. Modded beto sculpt and peteskywalker.

I should add I won't be dealing with the buyer again.

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls,

If anyone on here has an extra neca hero ash or hero from the sky ash they would like to part with that is moc please let me know. Im fiending for one since i passed up on these guys earlier this year.

Thanks

Back