Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody plan on keeping Pete's Ash for more than a couple of months?:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously those things are cursed to wander the earth until the end of time.

Does anybody plan on keeping Pete's Ash for more than a couple of months?:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously those things are cursed to wander the earth until the end of time.

Aha I'm in heavy debate on if I should keep him because I love this piece! It really depends on alot of things..... Hopefully he will stay for good. :')

Dude I'd keep him if you can. Ash is a total grail character and Pete did a fantastic job with the figure :duff

I agree^

Sell any stock HT you have as they can be rebought without any trouble later down the road.

It's hard to replace a one off custom.

Glad to see my figures can still cause a stir :)

Now I have my paint studio set up I intend to finish my 2nd Ash once I have finished my backlog. From what Beto has told me it wont be up to the standard of his new Ash so this will just be a Peteskywalker ultimate ash :lol

Also I am considering getting some evil dead props to go in my man cave but am having no luck with the Necro book. I know its probably for legal reasons but if anyone has a friend or knows a guy send me a pm ;)

Now I have my paint studio set up I intend to finish my 2nd Ash once I have finished my backlog. From what Beto has told me it wont be up to the standard of his new Ash so this will just be a Peteskywalker ultimate ash :lol
;)

Oh well... :lol :huh

Every so often I consider repainting my Ash as I think I could do a better job now. But, I just wish he'd sell more of his sculpts. I love the last round of sculpts he did and would gladly pay to get some more of them.

Oh well... :lol :huh

Every so often I consider repainting my Ash as I think I could do a better job now. But, I just wish he'd sell more of his sculpts. I love the last round of sculpts he did and would gladly pay to get some more of them.

I was not referring to the heads as bought spares when they were for sale and stripped and repainted heads when not.
I talking about his new Ash as a whole. Beto and Lu just have some really awesome skills between them that I don't have :lol

Tbh Beto has been selling a lot more lose items recently. There will always be some items that are limited to full sets but he occasionally sells lose heads when he has spares and the Part 3 Jason thread might be a good sign :pray:

But in regards to your Ash, strip it and make it better :rock

It will bug you if not :lol

Yeah, it's somewhere on my to-do list... I'm sure it will eventually get done.

One issue is the cast I got had already been primed by someone else and the primer was a bit thick... so even stripping it might not work unless I can get the primer off as well.

But like you said, if he is reissuing the original Pt3 Jason, maybe older Ash sculpts and other works are possible :huh

Someone should do a female Ash, like this.

994528_10201672411075341_501117329_n.jpg

Buy this and change the handle

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130673505582?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i'm gonna attempt to make a metal and wooden version soon
so if all works out you can have mine for the price of shipping.

Depends if your in a rush or not?

Not at all. Its been a project I've been on and off on for a few yaers now. Sometimes I lose the patience to work further on figures and leave them on the shelve unfinished for a while. All he needs atm tho is his boomstick , the harness and body are en route. :rock

Back