Shouldn't all these ZKULPTOR interest threads...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Jen is the only active mod of this section? ¬_¬

No there are 2 others as well and Dave may be adding more.

I have nothing personal against you, ZKULPTOR. Just the way the forum is run. Right now it's only a partially built intersection. The only problem is the traffic is in the wrong lanes with nobody directing the traffic. Or worse, the road hasn't been completed for them to run.

It's been what... over 48 hours since these new sections have been created and very little has moved into their rightful areas. Some mods are active for these sections and have done nothing. :s

Dave is currently testing the waters and when he gives the green light we or he will start moving things over. So just relax. We've had everything in one section for quite some time - I'm sure you can handle it for a little longer until everything is figured out.

And criticizing the mods and Dave, when you don't know all the details, is just plain rude.

Last edited:
No there are 2 others as well and Dave may be adding more.

Dave is currently testing the waters and when he gives the green light we or he will start moving things over. So just relax. We've had everything in one thread for quite some time - I'm sure you can handle it for a little longer until everything is figured out.

And criticizing the mods and Dave, when you don't know all the details, is just plain rude.
I see now, thanks Jen.

No problem and no need to worry right now about where to put things. Someone will move things into the right sections when Dave is ready.

Thanks again Jen, sounds cool! I have quite a few portraits to display in the coming weeks.

Back