Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs -Starkiller-Revan-Barc-Death Dealer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's Customs-WIPs thread

Stoked bro i cant wait to receive this.

Well time for the next custom, I've grown annoyed with Hasbros attempt, so I'm going to try my hand at a royal guard or two, some may ask why not use the hasbro helmet. Well I'd like mine to look a bit meaner & to suit the SSC or HT bodies. here's mt 1st pic there's literally 20mins work here so early days, I really want to refine mine work and get crisper detail on this one

attachment.php

Last week i got my hands on Shocks Revan. So i like to take a second to show off a few pics of him to u all for shock.

First off Revan is one of my favourite sith if not my favourite so im pretty ecstatic to have this in my collection Thanks Shock!

Second Ive made a lot of purchases in the short time ive been collecting and have met a lot of great sellers. If i called shock a great seller that would be an understatement. He put a lot of his time into this figure for me going above and beyond on him. He painted and had his other half tailor the outfit On what was supposed to be just a plain unpainted resin kit! I have no idea how much time he has in this but i know for sure it a lot more than what i pad the poor guy for commission this. (Thanks Bro) The Crazy guy even bought a tt body cause i said thats what i wanted to put him on to make sure it was a fit. Long story short if u deal with shock people u will be pleased!

Here is some pics enjoy!

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

Looking great Scootyb, thanks for the review, you should be able to get that hood to meet in the middle if you'd like it too, if you loop the wire down aand bring it back over the shoulder close to the neck , also I noticed the shoulder armour is upside down :wink1:

for anyone doing business with Scottyb very reliable and patient, I had a couple of delays making it for him & he was a cool as with it....

thanks mate!

Looking great Scootyb, thanks for the review, you should be able to get that hood to meet in the middle if you'd like it too, if you loop the wire down aand bring it back over the shoulder close to the neck , also I noticed the shoulder armour is upside down :wink1:

for anyone doing business with Scottyb very reliable and patient, I had a couple of delays making it for him & he was a cool as with it....

thanks mate!

Lol makes sense that there upside down I couldn't get them to sit right hehe.

scottyb: Hey man, you have really big lucky with this trade! I'm so envy! Really beautiful figure!!!!!

scottyb: Hey man, you have really big lucky with this trade! I'm so envy! Really beautiful figure!!!!!

Thanks man im pretty happy to have it in my collection but shock is offering this kit if u are intrested in one!

Well been a while and have been tidying up to make way for the Dewback coming my way, ( why is it when you tidy you always loose something ie: my sculpting tools) back to the point, since I'm unable to work on anything I decided to use a spare TT body for a kitbash and thought I show it since I like how it turned out despite being originally a Hasbro fig. specifically the ATST Driver,
Everything except the boots are from Hasbro the boots are Dragons German WW2 line ( somewhere one of troops has frostbite).

the only real hassle for the swap was the Gloved hands which involved heat & pop method the hasbro pegs needed trimming then a little hot glue to help them stay in (they can still turn). I'm looking to update the Belt maybe add a couple of ammo pouches or map case. Also would like to update the gun to the Stormtrooper EX if anyone has a spare or a cast to offer....

Despite the original base my only dislike is the width of the collar, I really like the proportions of the final figure. The helmet looks massive but looks pretty good actually

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks for looking

Ok a very small update made a bit bigger. see if you spot what I changed

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I added a bit of padding to the stomach to stop the armour squishing inwards as well as taking a cast of the hasbro cod piece
really helps the proportions of the figure not only the crouch, helps to lengthen the body and shorten the legs as well as decrease the black gap
ohh and a little of my next non SW custom
attachment.php

attachment.php

is that a 1/6th death dealer helmet?.................:panic::panic::panic:

there was a guy here a few years here making one with all metal helmet & armor..........but i can't find that thread. oh well he didn't post any finished pics anyway. looks awesome btw, are you making the whole figure with horse? look forward to seeing it all.

edit:.......found the thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34700&highlight=frazetta

Last edited:

is that a 1/6th death dealer helmet?.................:panic::panic::panic:

there was a guy here a few years here making one with all metal helmet & armor..........but i can't find that thread. oh well he didn't post any finished pics anyway. looks awesome btw, are you making the whole figure with horse? look forward to seeing it all.

edit:.......found the thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34700&highlight=frazetta

Yep death Dealer,
Thanks, yeah found that thread earlier....
I'm looking to make a full set of armour for the kaustic plastic Muscle body, should I start an interest thread? It'll be a mix of what I can make out in the pic, my own details & what my ability can handle, If your interested & have some more source material please post. As far as the Horse, I'd like to make it, but not in the budget :p

Yep death Dealer,
Thanks, yeah found that thread earlier....
I'm looking to make a full set of armour for the kaustic plastic Muscle body, should I start an interest thread? It'll be a mix of what I can make out in the pic, my own details & what my ability can handle, If your interested & have some more source material please post. As far as the Horse, I'd like to make it, but not in the budget :p

this is my all time frazetta painting..........& yet i never collected any of the staues that have been made.............:cuckoo:
url

there are other paintings of him that show more detail on his outfit as the shield on this painting hides a bunch of it. and yea the horse would be cool but to find something in 1/6th to use & look right would probably be next to impossible. & yes i'm very interested.........:lecture

frank-frazetta-death-dealer-02.jpg

Thanks barryO, my girls barbie horse is looking at some major reconstructive surgery :), I've a few other pics but the details seem to swap out, so I'm going to work from the image you supplied as the base and try to capture the character rather than specific details.

Thanks for the interest, as it's a personal project it's going ahead anyway even if there's no other interest.

barbie horse...............:horror..................:lol

yea there will definitely be some leeway in your interpretation of him. & that outfit is obscured by some kind of hair/fur cape. plus chainmail..........:panic:

you definitely have your work cut out for you.
you could also get some ideas using frazetta licesened statues & sideshows's statues too.

barbie horse...............:horror..................:lol

yea there will definitely be some leeway in your interpretation of him. & that outfit is obscured by some kind of hair/fur cape. plus chainmail..........:panic:

you definitely have your work cut out for you.
you could also get some ideas using frazetta licesened statues & sideshows's statues too.

I wonder where the people who collect midevil 1/6 cause they always have chain mail and i see them on ebay for a full figure for like 150$

Back