Shaun's Hacienda of Action Figures & Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a bit of time this weekend to rearrange my shelves to fit more 6th Scale figures.

Click on the pix for more

I love checking out your blog page. It has inspired me to work on a cheap ass bash of the Detective Mills figure. Thanks for the awesome reference photos for my bash to be.

I love checking out your blog page. It has inspired me to work on a cheap ass bash of the Detective Mills figure. Thanks for the awesome reference photos for my bash to be.

hi kngfu, thanks for checking out my blog. Detective Mills is one of my fave figures. Pasted the link here for your easy reference. :)

Here is my cheap ass knock off Mills figure:

Mills3.jpg

Mills1.jpg

He is a BBI with a slight repaint with a GI Joe jacket and ebayed 1:6 suit. I need to find weapons and gear for the figure, plus a box with a head in it.

Here is my cheap ass knock off Mills figure:

Mills3.jpg

Mills1.jpg

He is a BBI with a slight repaint with a GI Joe jacket and ebayed 1:6 suit. I need to find weapons and gear for the figure, plus a box with a head in it.

Hey cool kngfu, thanks for sharing pix. :) Hey, don't call any fig you put together on your own cheap. It's a unique creation by you.

Besides the other accessories, maybe you'd want to get a longer pleather coat? Just my opinion. The head in the box may be easily bashable with a barbie head and cardboard. :)

Sorry to hijack your thread. I intend to work on him. Right now I just threw this together to respond to your post. Thanks again.

Back