Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about getting these two. I said previously that I would pass on these because of the bad head sculpts, but after seeing the final products I don't think they are that bad.
I may try removing the heads (or destroying the brains :lol ) and transplanting them onto a HT true type body. maybe the extra bulk of the HT body would make the clothes fit better.

I was thinking of doing this also. Let me know if you end up doing this. I would love to see how it turns out.

mine too.. had then ordered, then canceled, then saw the final product and wanted em!
i think i will take the jump to total confidence and accept.

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a Shaun. I have posted a thread in the commerce section, but I know a lot of you don't check that often. If someone has one they want to unload, loose complete preferably, let me know. I'm able to pick up a new one for $55 dlvd, but I was hoping to get one cheaper if all possible.

I have a feeling this is one you'll be able to get before to long at a decent price. Watch stores like BBTS and Cornerstore for their clearance sales.

I have a feeling this is one you'll be able to get before to long at a decent price. Watch stores like BBTS and Cornerstore for their clearance sales.

I know, but I'm the worst person when it comes to patience. When I set out to get something, I've got to have it right then...lol.

Well in the UK Forbidden planet won't be getting these until the end of September, so I've got a long time to wait to get mine. *sulks* :confused:

Got my Shaun and Ed today.......and immedately put their heads onto true type bodies.
I adjusted Ed's fat suit to make it more fat on his belly, and I think he's turned out quite well. I think that I may change the bodies to the caucasian type rather than the asian type they are currently using, as the skin tone is a little bit off.
I am quite impressed with these guys, although Shaun's clothes are a bit crappy, they both have bags of character. :rock

Got my Shaun and Ed today.......and immedately put their heads onto true type bodies.
I adjusted Ed's fat suit to make it more fat on his belly, and I think he's turned out quite well. I think that I may change the bodies to the caucasian type rather than the asian type they are currently using, as the skin tone is a little bit off.
I am quite impressed with these guys, although Shaun's clothes are a bit crappy, they both have bags of character. :rock

*Cough* Pictures pleassse! *Cough*

Back