Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are really good repaints. :rock I need to repaint mine but have put it off for fear that I would ruin them :lol I would really love to see the zombie ed in 1:6 but I dont think ss is continuing the line. :(

those are really good repaints. :rock I need to repaint mine but have put it off for fear that I would ruin them :lol I would really love to see the zombie ed in 1:6 but I dont think ss is continuing the line. :(

Unfortunately, considering they're both still rotting (pun intended :p) on their website, I doubt we'll see a revisit. In 1:6 anyway... :( That said, I'm still grateful we got them at all! :D

I watched that last weekend and didn't think it really got funny til the end :lol but I like how Simon said the exact line he said in SOTD and actually made it and then Ed just ran through it :lol :lol I'd have to say my fav part was when Ed couldn't shoot his dad and re-enacted that Point Break scene :rotfl Point Break is a great movie and to see it parady'd is great :lol

I thought tho it was a different movie that SOTD it was very comedic in its own way. the two of them paired up in a movie is just brillant! :D

Hot-Fuzz-772993.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I thought tho it was a different movie that SOTD it was very comedic in its own way. the two of them paired up in a movie is just brillant! :D

Are you familiar with the British tv series SPACED?... If not I highly recommend you check it out.

Now I'm wanting to start a Hot Fuzz bash. Need to start looking for some big guns and a 1/6th white horse :cool:

Back