Shaun Of The Dead!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a shipping notice. It says it's 6 pounds so with Ed shipping I'm assuming it's both figures. Mine will be here on the 16th.

I just got a 6 pound shipping notice as well, arriving the 16th... and its UPS so hopefully they'll just leave at the door as I likely won't be home for it.

Can't wait for Shaun. Oh why did I cancel Ed? I can't order him now. Not unless I get him for the price I was going to pay before... 25-30 dollars.

Can't wait to finally get these!!! I hope they put up production pictures tomorrow night in the newsletter.

Robodad and Fistfulmetal, we are counting on you to provide us with pictures tomorrow :rock

And I would guess if they update the images, it will be tonight.

Yeah, stangely enough... I ordered both of mine on the same day, at the same time... Ed has shipped and Shaun hasn't even charged yet... pretty odd.

And I am hoping that the lack of production photos is just a mistake of some sort. I won't scream doom and gloom until I see it in hand.

I won't let my fellow freaks down. Even if Sideshow won't post pics, I will. :gun

ROBODADDY TO THE RESCUE!

Where have you been bud? You don't post here often of late. Good to see you!

DO THE ROBOTDADDY DANCE!!! Bust a groove. bebop fofop, skibby dibby do whop, snap cranklin' pop, to the hip hop, cause you just won't stop.

Am I really going to have to wait until tomorrow to see what these guys look like? I'm curious about the packaging (if it will be similar to the Dead line).

Why? :confused:

I think they look great, the headsulpts look better than the prototypes and the clothing looks good to me.

Totally agree. These look way better than the protos. The only thing i don't like is Ed's turtleneck, but that's par for the course on SS t-shirts.

I can't wait for these!

Back