Share your Kotobukiya Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I'll take some more here in a few of Boba For ya Gaz.

Thanks Schuey. I try to take some decent ones.

His pants look a little light in color, but other than that, it looks like a great piece.

re

Just this second received my CloneTrooper from Bob!!! Oh...My...God, what an awesome figure. I love it!!! :thud :eek

No customs to pay either. :yay

You're the man, Bob!!:bow

For those who have the clonetrooper, is yours somewhat grey in colour, i.e. not distinctly white?

Just this second received my CloneTrooper from Bob!!! Oh...My...God, what an awesome figure. I love it!!!

Glad you like it Gaz. I recently had to sell my Sandtrooper Corporal and Sergeant. They were extremely nice, but money is tight right now. Greedo got the Corporal, and the Sergeant is on Ebay if anyone is interested.

WOOHOO!! As I was typing this, my ARC Trooper maquette from Greedo arrived. What a great piece. The Clone War maquette line is simply amazing!!

re

Glad you like it Gaz. I recently had to sell my Sandtrooper Corporal and Sergeant. They were extremely nice, but money is tight right now. Greedo got the Corporal, and the Sergeant is on Ebay if anyone is interested.

It's amazing! That's a bummer for you. I was somewhat disappointed by their poses, which is such a shame. I only wish the stormtrooper didn't have that pose.

WOOHOO!! As I was typing this, my ARC Trooper maquette from Greedo arrived. What a great piece. The Clone War maquette line is simply amazing!!

Congratulations!!!!! Nice one.

It sure is sweet! The holy grail of that line is within reach...you know of what I speak...a great maquette wreathed in white. :lol

re

Yeah, those prices are soaring, and it's not surprising given its exclusivitiy. I'm sure you'll get in soon, El.

I think people are realizing just how great the GG Clone Wars line is. I think it's the best thing they make along with the dioramas.

re

I agree entirely, El. With a new series in the offing, I wonder if their value (the older ones) will shoot up in value. My feeling is that they will.

New York Times did a review of ROTS and concluded it makes much more sense if you watched the Clone Wars cartoon. How right they are!!!

New York Times did a review of ROTS and concluded it makes much more sense if you watched the Clone Wars cartoon. How right they are!!!

Yeah, they are dead right on that. I've watched them online and it explains a lot of things that most people wouldn't know.

re

Well Josh, I bought Boba here in the UK!! :banana Your pics were a great help. Much appreciated. :wave

re

I seem to be a mixed media sorta guy!!! :p

I tend to pick and choose at random, so I can categorically say I won't be buying many koto figures...some just don't 'do it' for me. Next up will probably be Jango, then the clone trooper from ROTS...and maybe Vader #2.

Vinyl? Hmm

*Visualises girlfriend in vinyl* :p :D

Congrats Gaz. You will really like this piece. I have officially sold all mine but only cause as I told you refocusing the collection. Glad I could help ya with the Boromir Effect ;)

re

Ah, BE. :lol That's turning the clock back. ;)

Yeah, I cancelled 2 more LOTR orders this morning, taking my statue tally from WETA to...wait for it...1. :lol

Good to hear everything sold well. :toast

Back