1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great displays and pictures in this thread! Nice job on the photoshop there Bikerscout!

Liberating space-wise but you won’t make your $$ back unfortunately.

I buy and sell a lot as I like to check out new figures but don’t have space for all of them unfortunately. I bought several of the TFA troopers (standard stormie, Jakku, TIE pilot and snowtrooper) but ultimately sold them to just focus on main characters.

Liberating space-wise but you won’t make your $$ back unfortunately.

I buy and sell a lot as I like to check out new figures but don’t have space for all of them unfortunately. I bought several of the TFA troopers (standard stormie, Jakku, TIE pilot and snowtrooper) but ultimately sold them to just focus on main characters.

Yeah I know about the not getting my money back. My wife fusses me out every time I lose money.

f0c92d3c096a53059c0f99333082bd81.jpg
d08673c20cb9746b6d59f0244c33f0d5.jpg
799e32a5da2bb2beb73c8e08a38be10f.jpg

My Death Star figure display. Need that Death Star Trooper with console come on HT’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not amazing pictures but here you are.
20171221_151846.jpg
20171221_151850.jpg

There are a couple figures like X-Wing Luke, First Order Stormtrooper, and Resistance Rey that are hidden in the back. I also have Sideshow Obi Wan, Hot Toys Darth Vader, and Darth Maul off to the side that I forgot to take a photo of.

A lot of my pre-orders for next year are Star Wars related, and I think that it might be time to find a better solution for display.

Last edited:
Back