1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazzinc baby ! 42AD5D20-1688-43AC-B708-FFE97C19C468.jpegCB3B761C-3DE5-4C82-AF30-9BC791A2C9E1.jpeg

I believe it’s a custom hilt made by Chris DeGuzman. He made the Kylo Saber also
So the hilt is the only difference? It has bright led's I'm assuming and the blade is still the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How much were those sabers? Have a link to his FB or anything?

The sabers are $70 each, per saber, he can have 2 sabers running off of one power source, however once you have it modded the saber is permanently glued and you have a small thin wire you have the hide up the sleave and down th eback but its so worth it...only issue is more and more poeple are starting to post pics on FB and instagram so what used to take aout two weeks is now turning into a month and sometimes longer as he is getting inundated with requests but i assure you its worth it. People were first using him to fix broken sabers in premium or 1/4 size statues...then someone asked if he could make a saber that would light up even thou it never came with the option see pics if premium format kylo ren saber for example now hes doing hottoys sabers.... the light and detail is incredibale

The sabers are $70 each, per saber, he can have 2 sabers running off of one power source, however once you have it modded the saber is permanently glued and you have a small thin wire you have the hide up the sleave and down th eback but its so worth it...only issue is more and more poeple are starting to post pics on FB and instagram so what used to take aout two weeks is now turning into a month and sometimes longer as he is getting inundated with requests but i assure you its worth it. People were first using him to fix broken sabers in premium or 1/4 size statues...then someone asked if he could make a saber that would light up even thou it never came with the option see pics if premium format kylo ren saber for example now hes doing hottoys sabers.... the light and detail is incredibale

Hmm cool. Have more pics of the Kylo one he did for you?

Back