1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great photo but I was trying to get everything in

8AFE64B2-B0E3-43AA-9FFD-5F08D8B327AE_zpserzr9msz.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a pic of the SSC pieces too as I think they are great! :)

2A220D91-FEAB-49C2-85C0-B77201DB763D_zpseudwlrkr.jpg

It's the 1/4 Han. The Tie is from the Hasbro Black Series. I purchased it from Target.

Pictured are 3 Detolfs and a Besta...all from Ikea. The doors are made for the Besta and are also from Ikea.

That besta looks like a Billy with Morebo doors. I have both besta and billy. Does Jabba's throne not fully fit which is why no backing?

Some amazing collections and very creative displays in this thread. Really happy I ventured outside my subscribed threads today. Here's my current display. Only one detolf at the moment (from top to bottom).

830a6567139c5f30c435380c984959ae.jpg

Thanks, Coco! Brought those out for these shots, otherwise I figured nobody would know who they were. :lol

Really like your display as well. Very creative with the film posters. And very nice pose on the Scout.

This thread was really a great idea. Gonna go back through it once again, so many cool displays.

Some amazing collections and very creative displays in this thread. Really happy I ventured outside my subscribed threads today. Here's my current display. Only one detolf at the moment (from top to bottom).

830a6567139c5f30c435380c984959ae.jpg

Which shelf will you be placing Leia on? And on which shelf will Stormtrooper Luke (and Stormtrooper Han) go on?

Which shelf will you be placing Leia on? And on which shelf will Stormtrooper Luke (and Stormtrooper Han) go on?

Ha. Believe me, I've been thinking about that. Stormtrooper Luke is boxed up right now, so one option is to put away Tatooine Luke and Smuggler Han and display both the trooper versions with Chewie when Han is released (on the red detention block stands of course).

The plan for Leia is to display her with Vader and the interrogation droid, so then I'll have to move Ben, with the Sandtrooper probably.

Really just need another detolf but I'll probably go 3 per shelf until that time. I wish they made, or rather hope they make Tantive display bases at some point. Would make for another display theme.

Ha. Believe me, I've been thinking about that. Stormtrooper Luke is boxed up right now, so one option is to put away Tatooine Luke and Smuggler Han and display both the trooper versions with Chewie when Han is released (on the red detention block stands of course).

The plan for Leia is to display her with Vader and the interrogation droid, but then I'll have to move Ben.

Really just need another detolf but I'll probably go 3 per shelf until that time. I wish they made, or rather hope they make Tantive display bases at some point. Would make for another display theme.

What you have now is great. Very close to what I wanna do. Haven't bought a detolf yet.

I would like:

Shelf 1. Han, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan and Luke on the Falcon cockpit (if HT ever releases it)

Alternative is just those four on one shelf, no Falcon cockpit.

Shelf 2. Vader, the Stormtrooper set, the Shadow Trooper and a Spacetrooper (plus Tarkin if HT makes him)

Shelf 3. Stormtrooper Luke, Stormtrooper Han & Leia

Shelf 4. Kylo Ren vs. Rey

Shelf 5. Finn vs. TR-8R with BB-8 in the background

Meanwhile...

Alternate version of ANH where Luke already knows Vader is his Father

11qptvb.jpg

Yeah, that's why I need a second as well. Kylo beside Rey is another definite duo I've been planning. Leia with the Stormtrooper boys is a nice pairing too. Looking forward to the Han reveal, really want to see what sculpt they have in store for Han.

Back