1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look outstanding together monkeyjedi! :clap

Thanks, man!!
Love your display too... They all look so good together!!:clap

I wanted to ask you... How did your Vader's cape so wrinkle free?
And where did you get all the extra HT bases and that cool rifle rack and mouse droid?

Thanks, man!!
Love your display too... They all look so good together!!:clap

I wanted to ask you... How did your Vader's cape so wrinkle free?
And where did you get all the extra HT bases and that cool rifle rack and mouse droid?

:duff

The mouse droid came with the Stormtrooper 2-pack. And the blaster rack was the exclusive--finally grabbed that last month from a board member here.

Not sure about Vader's cape, might have just got lucky or maybe since it's not under direct light they don't show up as much.

Extra bases came from buying extra figures and parting them out in some cases (with the OT heroes you get 5 of the gray ones
already), and then just buying from toy anxiety for the rest.

I was contemplating picking up more for if I some day have a second detolf, as it would be cool to extend those same floors across the two shelves but not sure as it gets kinda stupid expensive, would be smarter if I learned how to make custom ones.

:duff

The mouse droid came with the Stormtrooper 2-pack. And the blaster rack was the exclusive--finally grabbed that last month from a board member here.

Not sure about Vader's cape, might have just got lucky or maybe since it's not under direct light they don't show up as much.

Extra bases came from buying extra figures and parting them out in some cases (with the OT heroes you get 5 of the gray ones
already), and then just buying from toy anxiety for the rest.

I was contemplating picking up more for if I some day have a second detolf, as it would be cool to extend those same floors across the two shelves but not sure as it gets kinda stupid expensive, would be smarter if I learned how to make custom ones.

Damn... I knew I should have gone for the Stormtrooper 2-pack... Just for the mouse droid!!

My Vader cape tends to look a bit scruffy at the hem and I'm a bit nervous to steam it or anything for fear it'll fade...

In your photos, it looks like you have about 20 bases!!
My OT collection is complete now so I've got about 10...
Enough to cover maybe one Detolf shelf...
I'll take a look at Toy Anxiety... Thanks for the tip!!

View attachment 264810
Do you have pics with PF Han on? BTW it looks AWESOME.....

JESM.

Sure... Here you go, JESM...:)

(Apologies to everyone who's seen this 20 times already!!)

WP_20160516_19_35_41_Pro.jpg

Back