1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally able to have a Princess Leia from each of the original trilogy Star Wars movies. The only three Princess Leia figures I'll need (unless they ever do a Slave Leia!) :D

IMG_2643c.jpg

Controversial opinion but I've always preferred the Hot Toys Han sculpt (noting it is far from perfect but pictures tend to make it look more of a caricature than in hand) to the Jinx. I see Harrision in the Jinx, but it looks like he's got the mumps or something to me. Hoping that ESB Han will finally give us a likeness on the level of Krennic or even the Solo version of Han.

That diorama though Rzeznikk is amazing and sells the characters so well.
Thanks man, working on another one now. My buddy at work has a 3D printer so I had him print me the Falcon Cockpit entrance. Looking forward to painting it up and adding the wires and knick knacks etc.

I'm also leaving it so it can separate into two dioramas. One for Han and one for Chewie. For an alternate display option.FB_IMG_1597449339407.jpgFB_IMG_1597449357434.jpgFB_IMG_1597449353373.jpgFB_IMG_1597449351434.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

After recently moving into our first house together, I haven't set up my collection room yet.
My girlfriend and I are generally going for a rather minimal interior design, but I wanted to put some element of my geekdom in the living room. For now, the Sandtrooper became that element. :)
One of my favorite characters and designs, symbolizing everything I love about Star Wars.

IMG_3908_3_small.jpg

IMG_3937_4_small.jpg

He always impresses.

Even with keeping it minimalist I think he would look much better on a home theater shelf.

For me SW represents everything I love about cinema so he would look right at home near a movie collection, framed SW poster or a flat screen instead of near a simple flower pot.

That?s just me though he still looks great where you got him.

Still a nice photo thanks for sharing it.

After recently moving into our first house together, I haven't set up my collection room yet.
My girlfriend and I are generally going for a rather minimal interior design, but I wanted to put some element of my geekdom in the living room. For now, the Sandtrooper became that element. :)
One of my favorite characters and designs, symbolizing everything I love about Star Wars.

View attachment 494251

Nice.

I can see an Imperial expansion happening in the future though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He always impresses.

Even with keeping it minimalist I think he would look much better on a home theater shelf.

For me SW represents everything I love about cinema so he would look right at home near a movie collection, framed SW poster or a flat screen instead of near a simple flower pot.

That?s just me though he still looks great where you got him.

Still a nice photo thanks for sharing it.

My initial plan was to build a small sand dune shelf for the Sandtroopers. That might still be something to do in the future, so I don't think this will be his permanent place in the long run. But yeah, I do like the spot for now. The tv is right next to this corner on the right, so it actually is close-ish to the home theater setup. ;)

Nice.

I can see an Imperial expansion happening in the future though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a second (marmit/custom) Sandtrooper that I will inevitably display together with this one. :lol I still need to weather him though, so he's not fit for display.

That's an impressive line-up Chakaman. Damn the Shoretrooper, Patrol Trooper, and Mudtrooper look great together.

Back