1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s great, Rzeznikk. Love that poster pose. What body did you use for Leia, that doesn?t look like the original HT?
Thanks, It's an older phicen I had in a drawer. Cant remember which exact one but it was a medium bust one. I originally got it for a Jason Voorhees victim but since changed that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nice collection DarkChocobi.
Love your Rogue One set. It?s the main one I?m hoping to track down soon. They?re all great.

The small portion I was able to fit in the Detolf.

02B17943-F97B-478E-BEF6-9D5DE5EC08B8.jpeg

coco. did you ever get your wampa from joe yet?

No but I just traded out work with Joe for mine so I hadn’t planned on getting it until he’s finished with everybody else’s.

Nice!

What do you have your detolf on? I?ve been looking for something like that. Hopefully it?s sturdy enough for all that weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It’s a 13” tall riser I made with a drawer. You could park a car on it. I should have a couple made and up for sale by the end of the month so just pm me if you want one.

2B4430E2-56EE-46BA-8A4A-BAFDA942710F.jpeg

D32A4C2A-CCD0-47DD-866E-D3A6CC875C23.jpeg

No but I just traded out work with Joe for mine so I hadn’t planned on getting it until he’s finished with everybody else’s.

Thanks! It’s a 13” tall riser I made with a drawer. You could park a car on it. I should have a couple made and up for sale by the end of the month so just pm me if you want one.

View attachment 472864

View attachment 472865

how much does one of those run? looks interesting.

Yep, the riser of Coco definitely makes a huge improvement to the aesthetic look of Detolf.

For those of us who dont have $500. and up to spare at the moment, I found this guy on eBay, I really like this piece, less than $100., amazing work:

db30f9c544ba9bbc9c208e790bd0ec52.jpg

A lot of great little details:

8af57fc15209646139311d81db17c9c7.jpg
32835903a8cc6fa833adff361003ca55.jpg

To be honest, I am one of those people who doesnt want to have to go, and switch on light switches, or worry about something burning out, or batteries rusting up in the long term. This is just fine for me, great work by whomever this is ...

Seems to be combination of elements, hard foam board and other stuff, Cardboard sounds too flimsy to me, I think its some type of super tough construction board (not wood), like they would have at hobby lobby or something like that

Seems to be combination of elements, hard foam board and other stuff, Cardboard sounds too flimsy to me, I think its some type of super tough construction board (not wood), like they would have at hobby lobby or something like that

Yes it looks like laser cut Balsa wood...and very nicely made it is...

Back