1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Sandie yesterday. Incredible figure, IMO. Leia should be here Friday and then it's off to Ikea for a third detolf and some sort of riser.

Any suggestions for an IKEA piece that can support 3 detolfs? I'm considering building something myself but I'd rather buy something prefabbed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 492
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    778.8 KB · Views: 477
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 491
Got my Sandie yesterday. Incredible figure, IMO. Leia should be here Friday and then it's off to Ikea for a third detolf and some sort of riser.
Any suggestions for an IKEA piece that can support 3 detolfs? I'm considering building something myself but I'd rather buy something prefabbed.

I'm using an IKEA Besta 3part TV piece, even if maximum weight should be 50kg...:monkey3

Thank you! I have to ask about the location of your detolf; it looks like it's at the bottom of some stairs! A striking place, for sure, but doesn't it get in the way?

Not really. Those stairs only go to an attic so we never really use them.
And I've recently decided this isn't for me and will be selling off my collection, so it won't be there much longer anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Fam, Sorry, these photos are awful, but my collection went from being in my living room, to my personal man cave/computer room finally. Unfortunately that means It's a smaller room, and I can't stand back and get any real good photos of the whole thing, and my phone isn't the best. Excuses aside, here it is.
IEbf5ba.jpg

XtbAsa3.jpg

a1KHtSQ.jpg

CYH4ZE2.jpg

vb4Pivv.jpg

Apai1mp.jpg

Mine, like everyone else's, is a work in progress, so I did a rough photoshop of what the final Detolf layout will look like - attached at bottom. Currently there is a few "stand-ins" :)

I have shared my whole collection in here a few times so I'm just going to post a change.

Looking at my collection I saw each shelve in the Detolf and liked everyone except one. Everyone had a theme, Vader and OG Stormtrooper, Kylo and First Order trooper, Luke and Obiwan and R2 and then Boba Fett and a Clone Trooper. My original plan was to have all 3 generations of troopers as one display but right now I need them where they are at. But then a great idea hit me. My Clone Trooper is actually Cad Bane in disguise. So I give you, a bounty hunter shelf.

vMYCeRB.jpg

BPTqFRr.jpg

Top right 2 cases, though I will probably move the Batman stuff down further accommodate prequels and sequels

Back