Premium Format SHARD Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 codes. One I'll use on Cleopsis. The second might be wasted. Depending on if I can find room for Xiall.

I'll take it if you are not going to use it :) just flexed the queen but would like to order another character.

I wanted a strong female character in my statue collection I have The Bay Turtles,Hulk Maquette and 2 versions of Optimus When I saw Shard , she looked awesome...so I preordered her Also got the book and the Heavy Metal mag. This property looks really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Dark Phoenix notice too. Really want to pick up Shard but scared about lazy-eye syndrome so waiting to see more in-hand pics first. Your Xiall photos were great, so can't wait to see your Shard set.

If you'd be so kind would you include a pic of the underside of the base? I want to see if there's Wispword text on Shard like there is on Xiall's base and translate what it says.

I wanted the whole line, but with space limitations, I've only really got room for one more COTD piece, and if I got Shard I'd have a hard time getting another one down the line.

Out of the Box video for Shard. One of the less impressive OotB videos but Shard looks good.

She is on her way!!:clap However she won't get here until Thursday.:impatient:

She is on her way!!:clap However she won't get here until Thursday.:impatient:

Yes Shard looks great... mine next month ...There have been several production pieces that look as good ( or better ) as the prototypes , Shard is no exception... Sideshow keep up the good work guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got her : ) #154
Love the detail and the face is better than expected imo.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but her left shoulder seems to not hold the cape well. It's manageable, but the arm feels loose if I fully tuck it under.

Some quick pictures:

face.jpg
shots.jpg
skulls.jpg
With the stand, she is pretty tall:
0Eh19wI.jpg

#340 in the house!!! Pictures to come.

As promised!

s1a.jpg

s2a.jpg

Nice "B" face. I've gotten this look from my girl a few times. ( In fact she's giving it to me right now! :horror)

s3a2.jpg

"Living or dead, it makes no difference to my blades."

s4a1.jpg

Not a bad pic to be seen, looks like she came out great, congrats everyone. :duff

Back