Premium Format SHARD Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading the comic, I feel more inclined to like this character. Seems like a lot rests on her shoulders.
Not so sure about the statue yet.

I'm not...I know it's a buy

same here.. a little generic imo but i think thats okay since all the others are extremely unique. I love the armor and face.. wish her swords had a little more character tho

Don't know if I want this or not. She's got an awesome bad ass ***** look going on which I really like. Her price is way less than I was expecting. Decisions, decisions.

My goal since the CotD line was announced was always for the female of the series.

Queen of the Dead, Death's Siren, Kier, Xiall, Shard Cleopsis.

I skipped on Xiall because pricing is way too high in my opinion. So now only Cleopsis left, and she'll hopefully be priced more along the line of the others 379-429 than Xiall 599 which is too high for me.

I'll be getting her down the road, the price is good, and I love the way it looks, but the lack of an EX, and the long delays for every piece in the line so far just makes me want to wait and order her at a later date.

This line has never interested me, but this one has me considering picking it up. She definitely has a bad ass look to her.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

100% sur to order

the problem now is where ?

no Ex, so as a european i will pay custom for nothing !

but i'll have 10% discount unused ...

Do you know if SS has possibities to help international collectors buying something else with those 10% discount ?
otherwise it's complete waste for us overseas :(

Wow, the sculpt is gorgeous. I think this might be my favorite COTD statue after Kier and Death's Siren. The price is fairly reasonable too; I was expecting this to be $500 minimum.

Back