Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaak Ti has always been my favorite statue from Sideshow. She is just too stunning. Congrats. :)

Thanks! She does look amazing! Now I just have to find a Darth Talon for sale and I'll have all the older Sideshow statues I've been wanting!

Just found an Obi-wan Mythos statue for a decent price today. Only 1 left to go...now the hunt for Darth Talon begins!

Thanks! She does look amazing! Now I just have to find a Darth Talon for sale and I'll have all the older Sideshow statues I've been wanting!

Just found an Obi-wan Mythos statue for a decent price today. Only 1 left to go...now the hunt for Darth Talon begins!
Very cool. I hope you can find one so that your transition to the Dark Side will be complete.

Very cool. I hope you can find one so that your transition to the Dark Side will be complete.

My wallet: I'll never give up the funds for Darth Talon PF!

Me: If you will not give up the funds necessary, you will be destroyed!

[Force Lightning flows from my hands into my wallet]

Me: Young fool, only now...at the end, do you understand...

[more force lightning!]

Me: Your feeble skills and leather are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

[even MORE force lightning!!!]

Me: Now, you will pay the price for my lack of pre-order!

[My piggy bank just watches as I electrocute my helpless wallet. He keeps glancing at me and then to my wallet....I'm sure it's nothing to worry about]

Winner.

My wallet: I'll never give up the funds for Darth Talon PF!

Me: If you will not give up the funds necessary, you will be destroyed!

[Force Lightning flows from my hands into my wallet]

Me: Young fool, only now...at the end, do you understand...

[more force lightning!]

Me: Your feeble skills and leather are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

[even MORE force lightning!!!]

Me: Now, you will pay the price for my lack of pre-order!

[My piggy bank just watches as I electrocute my helpless wallet. He keeps glancing at me and then to my wallet....I'm sure it's nothing to worry about]

I am having some issues I had to get back on here. My plug for the power was never working so I took the sticker cover off the bottom last night and found out they barely used any hotglue to keep it in place and it cracked and got pushed in and also causing the red wire to come loose. So I soldered that back on and the lightsaber works again kind of. When I hit the button it doesn't like. I ether have to hit the button a ton of times to seems like get a successful connection or turn the statue on with hand removed and connect it while its on to get the lightsaber to work. Any ideas what's going on?

I fixed my shaak ti. Resoldered the wires and hot glued the plug back into place and ran the light for a day. Maybe if you don't run the saber for a really like time it has starting problems. But at the moment it starts a good 98% of the time now from the button and I have no further problems knock on wood.

Sooo.... Anyone selling their Shaak Ti?

Man, why do I always want the older Sideshow PF pieces that are hard to find. :lol

Keep a watch on eBay and here. They pop up quite often and you can usually find a decent price still.

Agree. I started collecting only about a month ago (started with a Darth Talon obsession). But I got really lucky and found a Shaak Ti EX for a good price on ebay early on. I don't think I totally knew what I was doing when I grabbed her, but love the piece a ton. She is one of my favorites. I'm still surprised that the Ayala's seem to go for more on ebay. Love Shaak Ti a lot more.

I've had two people try to sell me one for $700-$800, which is way too high imo considering what I've seen her going for on eBay and Facebook sales posts.

Hi,

My Shaak Ti took a fall and I was wondering if anybody had any spare parts that they could possibly sell me ?

Back