Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing isn't going up for PO until Thursday I thought. Am I wrong is it going up today?

I wonder how many EX they will make, has anything sold out in one day on these PF's?

Probably 750 EX and 1500 reg. The only thing that sold out in one day (with NRD) was Skaar, Rogue, Joker, Vampirella, C3PO & R2D2 PFs.

I would be shocked if this did not sell out within a week.

Last edited:
That's possible. We won't know until tomorrow, however I think there's something working against that guess:

At SDCC she didn't have that piece on, and I know sometimes they'll show the Reg or sometimes the EX at the con, but if that piece of cloth is going on both than that would essentially mean they showed off an unfinished statue.

Has that ever happened before? With SS showing off an uncompleted statue?

LSF Indiana Jones

That's possible. We won't know until tomorrow, however I think there's something working against that guess:

At SDCC she didn't have that piece on, and I know sometimes they'll show the Reg or sometimes the EX at the con, but if that piece of cloth is going on both than that would essentially mean they showed off an unfinished statue.

Has that ever happened before? With SS showing off an uncompleted statue?

Since other pics have showed the loincloth, my guess is that it either got lost or damaged for SDCC.

f223f62c.jpg

Painted version seems shorter and thicker, unpainted looks lankier, especially through the torso, face as well. Hard to tell if this is just the paint or not.

She's beautiful! But I am passing... congrats to those ordering. She's gonna look amazing on your shelves. :rock

was hoping for something little more "ohhh" for the ex.. but dont care.. will order for sure !

Back