Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spook starts on the 23rd... I predict her next week !! You should try Jedi Muffins !!

I can't wait for spook! I do the pumpkin carving competition each year. I think she is a perfect release for Halloween.

Damn these Jedi Muffins... led me to a wrong lead.. guess all you guys are right.. Spook it will be.. Damns Sith Bagels...

I can not follow you neither.. wait until she gets up.. I think this is one of the best pieces this year !

Not sure how u could as say such a thing

I can not follow you neither.. wait until she gets up.. I think this is one of the best pieces this year !

I don't know you anymore. You've changed, man. :pfft:

You will love it when you see in hand pics! :wink1: she's going to be great next to other star wars PF!

Nova, snap out of it bro.

Spooktacular is right around the corner and I think she will be announced then.

Hopefully i'll get psyched again but it's not just Shaak Ti aside from Deadpool i'm not interested in much lately

I hope she's not limited like the DC statues...........

what do you mean? They're all limited (the PFs that is) and the DC PF's even aren't that limited :slap
only reason the waitlist was up that fast was because they (Batman & Ivy) are well known and loved characters...
I don't really think Shaak Ti falls in that category... just order her as soon as she's up if you want her...

Back