Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
575717_326437084103456_647224282_n.jpg

"Sister!.. Obi Wan was wise to hide her from me. If you won't join the Dark Side, then perhaps SHE will.."

:horror too much for my blood. :monkey1 oh well I guess I could stay on the side of the linesand sneak in a picture? :lol

???? Guess you could just take their picture of them getting their picture taken with someone who thinks it worth their time to pay them to get their picture taken with them (Yes I know it was a run on). Just wondering why you would be so fast to be rip off. Wanting people on this board to feel sorry for you. Yet then rip them off? You make it sound like $500 is a drop in the hat. Yet $25 is way to much.

It took me some years go get a full signed photo of all the star trek people. The woman who played Keis (I think that is how it spell?) was the hardest of them all. An cost me the most, she did very little signing and was up in Big Bear Lake one year. Very Very shy person.

???? Guess you could just take their picture of them getting their picture taken with someone who thinks it worth their time to pay them to get their picture taken with them (Yes I know it was a run on). Just wondering why you would be so fast to be rip off. Wanting people on this board to feel sorry for you. Yet then rip them off? You make it sound like $500 is a drop in the hat. Yet $25 is way to much.

It took me some years go get a full signed photo of all the star trek people. The woman who played Keis (I think that is how it spell?) was the hardest of them all. An cost me the most, she did very little signing and was up in Big Bear Lake one year. Very Very shy person.

:slap I know small things I'm very picky about. I don't want to spend the money of small things.

No I'm just buying a ex Droids set at less than retail costs! Thinking about buy 2! :panic:

Well there are back door (I don't mean it like that, but funny still the same) HT/SSC items being sold all the time. They where to big for our collection but they can be had for under $500 ship from China.

.. I predict she will be announced in today ! She will be revealed tuesday.. and go up for PO on Thursday !

That would be too soon. We have had way too many SW items go up for PO in the last two months. I can't keep up anymore.

I know.. and if I had also the mythos.. it would be to much for me as well... but my guts tell me she will be up next week..

.. I predict she will be announced in today ! She will be revealed tuesday.. and go up for PO on Thursday !

I already called it...

She's gonna be PO'd during Spook. I can feel it through the Force. :lecture

She'll go up during Spook. Sith Beagles are never wrong. We're not always right...but we're never wrong. :D

Back