Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#731 she's really nice..just some very minor paint observations that were already mentioned by centurion yesterday.
didn't realize I did not have her saber hand in all the way so there is a tiny gap 'my bad.

Attachments

• shaak ti 005.JPG
    shaak ti 005.JPG
    580.6 KB · Views: 4
  • shaak ti 2.JPG
    shaak ti 2.JPG
    787.6 KB · Views: 4
  • shaak ti 4.JPG
    shaak ti 4.JPG
    727.8 KB · Views: 4
  • shaak ti 5.JPG
    shaak ti 5.JPG
    749.3 KB · Views: 4
  • shaak ti 7.JPG
    shaak ti 7.JPG
    760.5 KB · Views: 4
  • shaak ti 9.JPG
    shaak ti 9.JPG
    760.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
All those great pictures. It's times like these when I hate that I have to wait 1-2 months for mine, when I order from my German retailer.

Sorry you have to wait that long Chris, hope you get it sooner than that. She is a nice piece but I think your Talon is better.

Shaak Ti has arrived just 15 miles down the road and will stay there until delivery on Monday, so I have just searched high and low for the number of where it is and called them. Asked them if I could collect it - just waiting for a call back so they can confirm it is there and I can bring her home!! Exciting!

Shaak Ti has arrived just 15 miles down the road and will stay there until delivery on Monday, so I have just searched high and low for the number of where it is and called them. Asked them if I could collect it - just waiting for a call back so they can confirm it is there and I can bring her home!! Exciting!

Good luck! :D

Back