Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no peace, there are only cookies.

:lecture :drool

cid003d01ca866555ddd260.jpg

whenever you are on the waitlist... if you are lucky.. it will convert.. or it will close on you.. convert is.. you will have it converted into an order :)

whenever you are on the waitlist... if you are lucky.. it will convert.. or it will close on you.. convert is.. you will have it converted into an order :)

Thanks, Really Excited about this piece she looks amazing.

Ss has a way of executing well on lesser known characters like shak and messing up characters we all know and love. I think this will b fine

If anything goes wrong with this PF I think there's going to be a riot! :lol

simpsons_mob.gif

The forests will burn and the villagers will plunder! :panic:

Ss has a way of executing well on lesser known characters like shak and messing up characters we all know and love. I think this will b fine

I hope this will be the case because Shaak has some very intricate paint apps.

maybe.. they will change that.. they did great changes on Malgus as well

Still a shame that a Star Wars Pf has no light up.

I have every expectation that Shaak Ti will have a light-up lightsaber. All we have see is the paint master or proto. Sideshow will update when a factory sample is available. While I have no proof of this, why would a character with a lightsaber not get a light-up. They even found a way light-up Yoda's saber.

Asajj Ventress never did which was a shame her paint apps were awesome I'm just hoping that the paint apps hold up like the proto

Maybe it was due the dual sabers. I hope we know the answer soon. There really shouldn't be any ambiguity about these kind of features.

Asajj Ventress never did which was a shame her paint apps were awesome I'm just hoping that the paint apps hold up like the proto

Very true.
Still very beautiful and one of my favorites.
But can you only imagine if they made it where both sabers would light up .
:thud:

Back