SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would sell million here in the states and europe. They should of done this ages ago. All naruto merch always sells out. I dont care if naruto is number 2 in japan the rest of the world loves it and would buy all these characters in a heartbeat. im talking every single one. Akatsuki, the 9 rookies and the team leaders.

That would be great, hopefully they could make more than 3 Naruto figures a year, unlike Dragonball.

I want a Tsunade and Jiraiya statue. That would be really nice. :pray:

Ok even Orochimaru... to complete the legendary sanin... :lol

at freakin last they decide to release these things!!! F - figuarts zero!

next HAS to be Sasuke..

then K a k ashi , then Sakura, and after that whoever.... I really want a Killer Bee though...

would they start on villainous characters from the beginning (early Akatsuki members) or later in the series (Madara etc.) though??

They would sell million here in the states and europe. They should of done this ages ago. All naruto merch always sells out. I dont care if naruto is number 2 in japan the rest of the world loves it and would buy all these characters in a heartbeat. im talking every single one. Akatsuki, the 9 rookies and the team leaders.

If naruto is #2 in japan who is #1?

Oh wow. I figured it was still DBZ or Maybe Bleach. Never seen One Piece Before is it that good?

I don't really watch it myself. Although I've pre ordered some 'One Piece' toys because they look cool :lol

Like this guy who's design I think is pretty cool.

kaku_006.jpg

Who's power seems to be turning into a .....

Giraffe?

Kaku_Pirate_Warriors.png

I don't really watch the show, so something like that seems so random to me :lol

Last edited:
One piece is great! If you bypass the fillers then overall the anime is enjoyable throughout. Still airing now after all these years..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get into one piece but I just cant the artwork is just so damn silly I cant take it seriously, like that character up above, he just looks goofy and silly looking. IMO of course.

Haha fair play. Agree that some characters aren't well thought out or just too predictable. The main casts however and some of the stories are quite funny. I watch this and naruto to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like pirates... I like shinobi!

my SHF Naruto just shipped from Japan... ooohwee!

Back