SG-1 sculpts by Sunohc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scifi67

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SG-1 sculpts by Sunohc *UPDATE* Sets are IN

The SG-1 sculpts are now complete and on the way to Lonnie for molding and casting. Lonnie has given me a shipping eta of the end of the July, first of August. Due to these being made and paid for as a set (all at the same time) that’s the way I have to sell them, they are $140.00 a set + shipping and handling. They will be cast in opaque flesh tone resin which is a great base coat when painting. This will be a limited run of twenty sets, first come, first serve. Please contact me at jeff.scifi67ATgmail.com (put @ in for AT) and I will add your name to the list in order that I receive it. Please include your real name, which forum you are from and forum ID. I will send you an email with the payment and shipping details. Yes I will ship international.

picture.php

UPDATE
SG-1 set have arrived and I will be shipping them out this week, Please keep an eye on the list below, I'll keep it updated.

Sets
1)Hirogen
2)Jiminydog paid
3)Klee paid
4)Mooncat paid
5)ifrack paid
6)Tekkaman paid
7)jediguy
8)roll my blues paid

Sets still available

Here are a few shots of my green SG1 team with the new sculpts. I'm VERY pleased with these, Daniel and Lonnie did another top notch job! Well done, indeed. Thanks guys!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More shots of my SG1 collection update are in the Wormhole X-treme group, under my custom discussion.

Last edited:
Dragon, my entire SG-1 collection is built on DML bodies. I thought about upgrading to HT but the clothes don't fit very well. I've chopped the chest and shaved the shoulder and they look great!

Sorry I put this in the first post but it did not update my thread title. There are also more wip photos.

UPDATE
SG-1 set have arrived and I will be shipping them out this week, Please keep an eye on the list below, I'll keep it updated.

Sets
1)Hirogen
2)Jiminydog paid
3)Klee paid
4)Mooncat paid
5)ifrack paid
6)Tekkaman paid
7)jediguy
8)roll my blues paid

Sets still available

Back