• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several Figures, a PF and more for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the story with the Freddy glove? Who made it? Was it improved upon by you? Is it stinky? :monkey3

What's the story with the Freddy glove? Who made it? Was it improved upon by you? Is it stinky? :monkey3

:lol It was made by a guy on Horrorbid, I can't remember his name. He has a site and everything, he's pretty good. It's a damn nice starter glove, MILES ahead of anything you could buy in a store. The glove is a brand new glove that has an outward weathered appearance, not weathered inside. So it doesn't stink. :lol

It's metal, has strong steel metal blades that are pointed and not rounded off. The rivets are the right ones, the glove is correct, the detail is pretty good as well. I bought it for $100 shipped, so it's not a cheap ass glove.

hey bro

your pm box is full....got any pics of the HT Batman OG costume?

PM me when you get a chance....THANKS

any new pics of the Lee Batman?

Later Bro

Just emptied it! I will snap some more shots tomorrow. And your Statue is built up now, will take some shots as soon as I can as well, it just needs the cape put on and the rest of the costume to paint.

Back