Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a collection thread in show your shelves CBG?

It's all being moved to another place for the last few months now. It will be a little better than my last display and safe from let's say clumsy girlfriends and cute pets. I use Home Depot racks since they are the strongest and easy to adjust. The weight on these statues scares me to put them on some nicer glass displays. Besides I have no space for fancy displays. :hi5:
It's been so long since I used my computer to upload anything. I forgot how to do it now. I'm no rocket scientist by no means. Would be cool but Im afraid I may not be :gah:

First of three split payments is going to be charged soon according to an email. The Final payment will be in September. Could it ship then? And did they ever figure out the light up feature? 3 feet of glory.

2nd of 3 Flex pays pending. Really looking forward to this statue more and more. It feels like the perfect complement for the Koto and Bowen X-Men I have assembled. :drool

Lol Gomur, I was just looking at this thread last night (what, page 3 was it?) I thought about bumping it, but thought, naaah, nobody is paying attention to this!

I think I have decided to get this. Just can't get this piece out of my head. Now that I am getting a few X-Men pieces, will be great to face off with. Would love to score a code though. May have to start putting it in my cart over the next few days to see if I can get one to generate. Even the 5% would be enough of a sweetener.

Lol Gomur, I was just looking at this thread last night (what, page 3 was it?) I thought about bumping it, but thought, naaah, nobody is paying attention to this!

I think I have decided to get this. Just can't get this piece out of my head. Now that I am getting a few X-Men pieces, will be great to face off with. Would love to score a code though. May have to start putting it in my cart over the next few days to see if I can get one to generate. Even the 5% would be enough of a sweetener.

Hey I've been waiting but also need a sale or bigger discount before jumping the gun. I will not pay 100.00 over Galactus for this.

Lol. It was page 3. Great minds thinking alike! Good luck landing that code, Tbolt. I was fortunate during the Spooktacular event, and that's how I finally bought in. Free shipping would also be a good score. I don't think you'll be pressed to order until the production pics start to surface in a couple months. And even then it might take awhile to sell out.

Hey I've been waiting but also need a sale or bigger discount before jumping the gun. I will not pay 100.00 over Galactus for this.

A lot of collectors were put off by the $100 increase from Galactus. Not to excuse the mark-up but it is a small ES of 750. I'm curious just how many Galactus maquettes were made in that open ES. I feel $800 would've been the "sweet spot" to get more people to buy in.

So I finally pulled the trigger on this guy last night. Special shout out to SS Jean and Emma for restoring my confidence in SS and getting some momentum going back in my X Collection.

I have been pretend adding him to my cart the last few months and I finally got a pop up last night for 5% off. I went ahead and placed the order and paid the NRD.

I'm excited. Before Ordering I actually a measuring tape to my collection room last night and checked him against several pieces. At 32 inches he will look really nice. Closest piece was Apocalypse at 26. Despite his pose, I think his height and all the little details on him will really make him stand out in a collection.

So I finally pulled the trigger on this guy last night. Special shout out to SS Jean and Emma for restoring my confidence in SS and getting some momentum going back in my X Collection.

I have been pretend adding him to my cart the last few months and I finally got a pop up last night for 5% off. I went ahead and placed the order and paid the NRD.

I'm excited. Before Ordering I actually a measuring tape to my collection room last night and checked him against several pieces. At 32 inches he will look really nice. Closest piece was Apocalypse at 26. Despite his pose, I think his height and all the little details on him will really make him stand out in a collection.

32... wow thats amazing.

This Sentinel will look GREAT mixed in with any Bowen or Koto X-MEN lineup. Even next to Apoc because he can alter his mass and height. I felt the same way with Galactus. I'm sure Big G looks perfect mixed in with either of the Bowen designs FF sets.

Congrats for diving in, Nemenforcer! People can argue the artistic merit of Jean and Emma, but the quality has been reassuring. This is easily my most anticipated piece.

Back