Sentinel Maquette .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I understand it was put on hold not cancelled
That's been my understanding as well. Think of it like Phoenix. XM was ready to put her up for PO and had to shelve her because of Marvel's battle with Fox. Eventually, XM was able to put Phoenix up for PO. I believe this dio is in the same boat. We'll probably see it get released eventually.

That's been my understanding as well. Think of it like Phoenix. XM was ready to put her up for PO and had to shelve her because of Marvel's battle with Fox. Eventually, XM was able to put Phoenix up for PO. I believe this dio is in the same boat. We'll probably see it get released eventually.

Yup... Just like Phoenix

Not JUST like Phoenix... She was suppose to get caught up in this Edite embargo, BUT XM managed to get her approved given how much ime work and money they had put it. True Sentinel Dio with Colossus had been approved, it then Marvel brought the hammer down HARD. I think the XM Sentinel is a ways off.... If it ever comes out. A lot can change in a few years.

Ou wwww. Too bad, it was a great design idea. And the ultimate dio.

Now that the XM sentinel got canceled I'm seriously reconsidering this but that pose...errr

If memory serves me Galactus hung around for awhile and had free shipping at one point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the pose. It looks like a sentinel at least to me it does.

You and me both. With all the mutant rejections going on, I'm glad SS got this project going when they did. Can't wait to see this in the mail.

You and me both. With all the mutant rejections going on, I'm glad SS got this project going when they did. Can't wait to see this in the mail.

I watched a vid of him on display (again)

1. it is massive
2. its going to look great with what i have planned
3. it is massive

Back