Send in the clowns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that looks killer painted!!!

I would seriously love to see more clowns from you after Pennywise. A Violator Clown would be awesome as would a comic version of The Joker (or from the new Batman videogame even)

Thanks guys! Maybe i will paint one up to look like the one from Twisted Metal... I need to find a picture...lol

Im sure I will do more clowns... Give me some time and i will have an army of them....lol!

The Joker would be cool... I sculpted a comic version years ago for the Batman Stunt show but that is a different story...lol

absolutely amazing.
if thats just messing around with painting i want to see you take it seriously...:D

wow & the ideas for outfits would be endless.

Just a little update... I'm almost done with the first clowns paint job and thought I would show some pictures. I will be adding the hair shortly. I will be starting another post soon for the Pennywise clown but I have some good ideas of what you guys are looking for ;)

Pinky-paint1.jpg

Pinky-paint2.jpg

Pinky-painted3.jpg

I was just messing with the face paint and had no real direction so I kept it simple ;)

HOLY CRAP!!! these are great!!!

Again..WOW! Thanks everyone!!! Really

I have just been having people pm me if they are interested... I actually did not know about the public forum...sorry :)

hey pinkerton, im interested in this, and def a pennywise!!

also, i think its an awsome idea to do sweet tooth from twisted metal. i jst searched for him in google images mate, plenty of pics.

Just another pic right before I add the hair... I tried to get better lighting in this one.

Pinky-clown1.jpg

WOw.....just....WOW... Damn man, that is the creepiest clown I have seen ever. Really amazing sculpt, and even better paint. You really nailed it. :rock

hair you say????...............wow.............i was thinking bald is scarier but.............i cant wait to see it.......:horror

I would def like to paint one of thses up . Really good stuff. If you ever want to send one my way let me know.

Back