Send in the clowns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thanks to everyone! I am currently painting one up and also sculpting a Tim Curry version ;) Stay tunned

would you be able to do clothing ?.
Either way I'm interested.
:D

Thanks and keep up the awesome work.
Judging from this sculpt , if anyone should do pennywise. Its you.

Again thanks everyone!!! Really means allot!

Designing clothes isnt too hard so to answer your question yes i do clothing... This is actually one thing I get hired to do. The more difficult the design the more expensive it gets but all outfits are doable ;)

Designing clothes isnt too hard so to answer your question yes i do clothing... This is actually one thing I get hired to do. The more difficult the design the more expensive it gets but all outfits are doable ;)

cool. Thanks for the fast reply. :D

excellent to know mate! if u do pennywise then id def be interested in havin his costume and a set of hands aswel.

What kind of hands would you guys want? Did he have gloved hands most of the time or were you looking for his monster hands that I think popped up in a few scenes of the movie.

What kind of hands would you guys want? Did he have gloved hands most of the time or were you looking for his monster hands that I think popped up in a few scenes of the movie.

I'd say regular... the monster hands wouldn't look right as the only option. Although it could be a option to add as getting gloved hands isn't too difficult and you can always just paint them white.

pennywise.jpg

I've always preferred a smug expression... but the teeth are fairly iconic and you do sneering mouths so well.

pennywise.jpg

pennywise3.jpg

Cool man! Actually I was already sculpting the look in the first picture but i have always loved the second one... I figured if i did the first I could always change it up and offer a second head with pointy teeth ;)

yeah id go with galactic aswel and say regular white gloved hands. and yeah definatly a 2nd head sculpt would rock. what bodys are you guna do the costume to fit?? id prob try use a dragon neo3 or hot toys myself.

Cool man! Actually I was already sculpting the look in the first picture but i have always loved the second one... I figured if i did the first I could always change it up and offer a second head with pointy teeth ;)

Just a little update... I'm almost done with the first clowns paint job and thought I would show some pictures. I will be adding the hair shortly. I will be starting another post soon for the Pennywise clown but I have some good ideas of what you guys are looking for ;)

Pinky-paint1.jpg

Pinky-paint2.jpg

Pinky-painted3.jpg

I was just messing with the face paint and had no real direction so I kept it simple ;)

Back