• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Some Statue Pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystolle

"I DO THE CUTTING"
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello freaks,

I am posting some rare statue pieces. All never displayed, properly stored, mint in box and most still in brown shipping boxes. Shipping in US only. No international sales at this time. All ready to ship and go to a good home. Accepting Paypal only as gift. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

(Pics of boxes will be taken on request)

SideShow Exclusive Freddy vs Jason Diorama Statue With FreddyPillar! (#199/200) - Extremely rare and beautiful statue of two of the most iconic horror villains of all time, asking $650 including shipping

Sideshow Exclusive Wolverine Comiquette (#117/500) - very sought after rendition of Logan, asking $575 including shipping.

Some Pics as Requested:

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

Sideshow Elektra 1/4 PF Red Outfit (#41/1000) - asking $375 including shipping

Diamond Select Elektra Marvel Milestones Statue (#282/1000) - rare dynamic statue with a very nice diorama to go with it, asking $275 shipped

Diamond Select Release Wolverine vs Sabertooth: Mutant Massacre Bookends (#318/2500) - very hard to find, incredible depiction of these two characters, asking $450 including shipping

Dynamic Forces Conan Statue (only 159 made) (would need to open box to see number, upon request) - Alex Ross inspired depiction of this awesome character, very impressive looking, asking $375 shipped

SOTA Darkness on Throne Statue Original Version (#11/382) - extremely low number, limited edition and sold out, this unforgettable villian from Legend looks massive sitting on his throne, measuring over 18" tall, asking $500 shipped.

Gentle Giant Indiana Jones on Horseback Statue (#1045/1750) - $200 shipped

Collector's Showcase Great Legends Colonel R. Cooke Statue (#36/500) - 1/6 statue of John Wayne's famous character asking $325 shipped

SideShow Exclusive KISS Premium Format Set!! (only selling as a set, not separating them, thank you) - these are for the true KISS fan, rare and long sold out, with exclusive bases. These are the KISS pieces to highlight your collection, asking for $3000 shipped.

#173/200 Starchild
#62/200 Demon
#11/200 Spaceman
#194/200 Catman

Last edited:
Re: Selling Some Rare Pieces!

so where are the rare pieces? :huh

Re: Selling Some Rare Pieces!

so where are the rare pieces? :huh

Hehe, I believe some of these pieces are rare considering they are a few years old and not seen much on auctions or sales threads. Thank you.

I removed the "rare" from title just in case it's confusing, though I still think some of these pieces are. Take care.

Last edited:
Back