• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SELLING:play house seal team Hot Toys military T-Salvation +more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivera2171

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to make some money by selling off some of my collection. These prices are for the 48 CONUS. I will consider over seas shipping for the right folks. PM me with details.

Play House Navy Seal
Comes as pictured. Base included.
$100.00 shipped -SOLD-

Hot Toys CIA. Comes as pictured. Base included
$100.00 shipped-SOLD-

Hot Toys US 75th Ranger. Comes as pictured. Base included.
$110.00 shipped-SOLD-

Hot Toys Kit Bash. Comes as pictured.Base included. $100.00 shipped-SOLD-

Takara JinRoh. Comes as pictured. No base.Here is the skinny on the jin roh. I bought him from Ebay about a year and half ago. The seller had tried to do some "weathering" on it and failed. All he managed to accomplish was silver splattering on the existing paint job. I repainted it and sealed it. The color match is close but you can see difference in the provided picture. The difference is negligable in normal lighting. I sold the extra hands on Ebay awhile back thinking I wouldnt need them(mistake). So he will basically be holding a clenched fist pose forever. Come to think of it I do have a pair of gun holding hands that came from him and are being used on a custom bash of mine. I will trade the fists for the gun hands. He never had a base. I am just listing it like that because I am including bases with some of the others.Also he has no HS. Its like a blank mannequins head under the helmet. It came like that. And the original hose to his helmet was missing by the seller. So I used coiled spring. It works well. He's only ever been displayed by me and only lightly posed. Over all he is awesome and they are becoming inceasingly rare and more expensive.
$120.00-SOLD-

Hot Toys John Conner V2. Comes as pictured. $150 SOLD

Hot Toys T-600. Comes as pictured. $120.00 shipped

Hot Toys dog alien. Comes as pictured. No base. The "extendable jaw" has been disabled to allow the second mouth to protrude slightly out of the first without over extending the rubber.$105.00 shipped

Takara Jin Roh Panzer Cop. MIB $210.00 shipped -SOLD-

Stargate SG-1 F-302 Fighter Interceptor. MIB.$40.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking. Ask me questions.Cool?
Peace.

Last edited:
I allways wanted this Takara Jin Roh Panzer Cop , but iam not sure if that is the one i want , since there is several companies that makes them

Takara is the best hands down. Just ask around. Even with all the changes on him you will never find one for cheaper in any condition.:wave

Back