SDCC New Products!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, and just when I was getting ready to bid on the current Frankenstein 1:4 PF. I just picked up the Bride of Frankenstein, and I wanted to get Frankenstein to complete the "set". No reason to pay Ebay fees now. I'm anxious to see more pics of the duo base and new Frankenstein.

Thanks, SSC!

PS: Also like Vampyre 1:1...VERY cool.

the good news Is I only want about 10 of those items... the bad is all add up to way too much! :lol

Luke Skywalker - Bespin
Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Godfather Premium Format Figure
Robocop Premium Format Figure / Maquette
T-800 (Arnold) Life-Size Bust
Chucky Life-Size Figure
AVP2 - Predator Mask Prop Replica
Alien Diorama
Thor VS Loki Diorama
Rambo 12" - First Blood
14" Alien Warrior - Aliens - Repaint
Jack Sparrow 12"
PF Conan

:drool :drool :drool :drool

****, this is gonna get expensive!!!!!!!!!

ok... damn.. but I forgot to add CONAN!!!! and might as well get excited for tirck or treat!:monkey4

dont know anything about the Tick or Treat flick
but the product preview looks pretty cool. .. I may be interested .. :monkey1
072707trickrtreat.jpg

Wow, after all the excitement last year this one is pretty much mehh for me... not one thing I want.. Oh well.
Wow, I feel really sorry for you, for me and I know a bunch of others here this has to be one of the best Cons ever. In terms of announcments and New Licenses. But oh well, to each his own.

Wow, I feel really sorry for you, for me and I know a bunch of others here this has to be one of the best Cons ever. In terms of announcments and New Licenses. But oh well, to each his own.

Well, since I only really collect Star Wars its pretty much a let down compared to Jabba last year. I am excited about Indy but since that won't be pre-ordering during the Con I didn't include that.

Well with the Darkness PF announced at TF, and a Conan PF announced at SDCC, I have to say this has been the best year ever!!!

I am VERY happy right now!!!

SDCC (and TF) have made this one hell of a year IMO.

Well, since I only really collect Star Wars its pretty much a let down compared to Jabba last year. I am excited about Indy but since that won't be pre-ordering during the Con I didn't include that.
I have a sneaking suspicion that there are still a few announcements tucked up their sleeves. Don't give up just yet! ;)

Hey, you did get camel toe Padme:cool:
Padmeprotoqtvr.jpg

Hey, you did get camel toe Padme:cool:

Still not sure about that one but it has "peaked my interest." Pretty funny that this figure will probably forever be known and camel toe Padme... you would have though somebody at Sideshow would have notice that before they posted the picture... or maybe it was on purpose.

I like Camel Toe Padmé.

That's my kind of the Crack of Doom. And anyway, she blows the 12" Leia straight out of the ballpark.

Back