1/6 SDCC 2019 - Star Wars Reveals CHECK LIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, no TROS reveals?

Probably for the best :lol Plus, the ST stuff doesn’t even sell well. You can still buy TFA figures new with store credit. SSC has a bunch of it on sale too. Those movies flopped hard for collectors.

They did have that Sith Trooper though.

Probably for the best :lol Plus, the ST stuff doesn’t even sell well. You can still buy TFA figures new with store credit. SSC has a bunch of it on sale too. Those movies flopped hard for collectors.

They did have that Sith Trooper though.

Yeah, guess they're waiting until it's closer to the release date. Meanwhile, they're having too much fun trolling us with no sign of Han and Lando.

I expect we'll see 'actual' POs for Padme and Luke 2.0. Really hope they release Wicket and the Jawa/Gonk set.

Do we expect to see any more reveals, or is that it?

I expect we'll see 'actual' POs for Padme and Luke 2.0. Really hope they release Wicket and the Jawa/Gonk set.

Do we expect to see any more reveals, or is that it?

Watching the Sideshow video of the Hot Toys reveals, it seems like there's enough room next to the Jawas for a couple of figures. I'm probably dreaming and fooling myself, but maybe they'll show Han and Lando......(the musings of a very desperate man)

Thanks for the list Wor!
Hope there are more reveals tomoz BUT...I think all the resources have gone to Marvel this year.

SSC being done with 1/6 SW is kind of sad. Especially if it doesn’t mean that HT will be stepping up (and it doesn’t seem like they will this year)... HTs small step into aliens is a positive sign though.
A big part of my SW collection is SSC figures because they (used to) make the more interesting background characters. Wonder if we’ll ever get deep again... if HT actually produces Jawas and Kit Fisto it’ll be a sign that they actually will somehow take up what SSC seems to be leaving. We’ll see.

As much i'm sucker into SW, these reveals feels kind of underwhelming. I think that Solo's Maul is the best we've got. Also i'm still very sad and upset there is no Death Star Trooper.

As much i'm sucker into SW, these reveals feels kind of underwhelming. I think that Solo's Maul is the best we've got. Also i'm still very sad and upset there is no Death Star Trooper.

Yes, it is kind of underwhelming... Though I really want some cute Ewoks.
But we also know that ESB Han, Lando and 3PO have been teased already, so we’ll get those eventually even if they’re not shown.
Never thought I’d go for a Solo Maul... but there’s no way I can pass on that.

How many and which reveals this year that you think that will actually make into final productions ?

How many and which reveals this year that you think that will actually make into final productions ?

I place my bets.

Bespin Luke 2.0
Padme

I think HT will hold their horses with aliens, they just did market research with these reveals, not rushing to put them into production anytime soon.

I place my bets.

Bespin Luke 2.0
Padme

I think HT will hold their horses with aliens, they just did market research with these reveals, not rushing to put them into production anytime soon.

I completely share the same sentiment with you. However, I do think there is additional one more spot, which makes it 3 total. But no idea which figures will fill into that spot..battle droids perhaps.

I place my bets.

Bespin Luke 2.0
Padme

If so my wallet will stay in my pocket... don’t see why I would upgrade DX7 and I couldn’t care less about this version of Padme... [emoji17]

Wicket the Ewok - 7/10
Luke Bespin 2.0 - 10/10
Battle Droid - 9/10
Jawas with Power Droid - 6/10
R5-D4 - 6/10
Kit Fisto - 5/10
Padme AOTC - 10/10 (eventually)
R4-I9 - 4/10

Wicket with Endor Leia - in a 2 pack would be the biggest seller imo. That would be a must have for me.

Bespin Luke - No interest in this but many missed out on the DX07, so that will see release at some point.

Padme - I really want this, but I am not sure that the prototype warrants the expected cost.
She is on my must have list, yet I would buy the Leia/Wicket ahead of this.

Jawa/Gonk - Good chance, but not a guarantee. I need a Gonk.

R5D4 - Hope not. Not before we see that Death Star Trooper! (AND BAZE!!!)

Battle Droid - Not for me. I own the STAP set and that is more than enough of these annoying things

Kit Fisto - 50/50. Easy to manufacturer due to the Jedi robe outfit. If he sells well, they will make them all (although Aayla Secura might be problematic).

R4 I9 - Probably won't get released.

Wicket with Endor Leia - in a 2 pack would be the biggest seller imo. That would be a must have for me.

Bespin Luke - No interest in this but many missed out on the DX07, so that will see release at some point.

Padme - I really want this, but I am not sure that the prototype warrants the expected cost.
She is on my must have list, yet I would buy the Leia/Wicket ahead of this.

Jawa/Gonk - Good chance, but not a guarantee. I need a Gonk.

R5D4 - Hope not. Not before we see that Death Star Trooper! (AND BAZE!!!)

Battle Droid - Not for me. I own the STAP set and that is more than enough of these annoying things

Kit Fisto - 50/50. Easy to manufacturer due to the Jedi robe outfit. If he sells well, they will make them all (although Aayla Secura might be problematic).

R4 I9 - Probably won't get released.

Just had a thought. Bandai has been releasing a lot of 1/12 droid kits. They have also done a 1/6 Stormtrooper kit. Now, if they started doing 1/6 droids, that would be brilliant. A long shot, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just had a thought. Bandai has been releasing a lot of 1/12 droid kits. They have also done a 1/6 Stormtrooper kit. Now, if they started doing 1/6 droids, that would be brilliant. A long shot, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would be much more cost effective too.

The Hot Toys are starting to creep very close to £300 now. That is just too expensive.
One of the big reasons I want the Bespin Han, Lando and Scout Trooper asap.

The quality has not improved £100+ in the last 4/5 years, but that has been the increase in the cost of these figures.

Back